• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Vive stream | What a Time to Be a Vive!

1455320438792.gif

Hasney

Dan's still travelling back from the wrestles, right? Love the guy, but I can't deal with that head bob!

Zomba13

Dan's still travelling back from the wrestles, right? Love the guy, but I can't deal with that head bob!

He'll be there but now with added hand-waving. So you get to try and focus on constantly waving hands while he bobs his head.

I have no idea if Dan is back for this or not.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Probably catch 1 or 2 hours of this before crashing in order to get some rest before work like a responsible adult.

Being a responsible adult is not all its cracked up to be.

DamnBoxes

Woke up.
Texted my boss saying I won't be in today.
Got in the car to pick up coffee and the most garbage of foods.
Hopped back in bed.

I'm ready!

Ianan

Damn I'm in work for another 1hour 45mins so I'll miss the start of this. So excited for this though!

Hasney

Is there enough Vive content for them to stream for 8 hours again?

There's more it seems, new games have been hitting Steam throughout the day.

Depends if they do dupes or not I think, since some of them were on Occulus.

jaypah

If Big Jeffrey don't trust you I'm gon shoot you

Beautiful morning!

This stream and GAF impressions will have to hold me down until FUCKING MAY! My God May seems so far away. Even back on June 1st May didn't seem this far away. 😢

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Probably catch 1 or 2 hours of this before crashing in order to get some rest before work like a responsible adult.

Being a responsible adult is not all its cracked up to be.

realising I'm acting like a petulant toddler about neither of my new toys arriving on time makes me realise just how fragile the veneer of adulthood really is.

Jams775

There's more it seems, new games have been hitting Steam throughout the day.

Depends if they do dupes or not I think, since some of them were on Occulus.

I'd like to see them do ones like Windlands to compare. That one seems like it could make a big difference with those controllers.

Mihos

Gold Member
I am working from home today, so it is perfect timing.

Of course I may not get any "work" done, but only me and the internet needs to know about that.

Top Bottom