• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Vive stream | What a Time to Be a Vive!

libertytoast

Neo Member
Is there enough Vive content for them to stream for 8 hours again?

Yeah. My fear is that some of the stuff on the Steam store doesn't look that stellar. Giant Bomb focused on the quality of the games more than the tech when the did the Rift stream.

- went to steam store
- checked "browse by genre"
- did not see "VR" or "Vive"
- :/

Silly imo... I hope that add that very soon. Like today.

Steam > Games > Virtual Reality.
vFD7t2J.png

Try harder next time, I guess?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
realising I'm acting like a petulant toddler about neither of my new toys arriving on time makes me realise just how fragile the veneer of adulthood really is.

It's a silly cultural illusion anyway.

There's no sudden stoppage where we're all knowing and experienced. It's something we will continue to gain till we die, or until we know that we're satisfied.

RPGam3r

I like these streams. Ironically they absolutely convinced me that I'm passing on VR for the foreseeable future.

mario_O

Oh good, will watch. This stream should be more interesting than the Rift. Room-scale & motion controllers VR.

kingocfs

While it's clearly a deal breaker for a lot of people, if you're going to do VR, there shouldn't be any half measures. Room-scale or bust. #teamvive

Z3M0G

Steam > Games > Virtual Reality.
vFD7t2J.png

Try harder next time, I guess?

Thanks! I don't use Steam enough to think of that, I guess?

Wow, that's a lot of software... VR really is getting a massively supported launch! It would be expensive to sample all of that though... I would like to know what kind of a bill Giantbomb will run as they scoop these up.

GB didn't do a 24 hour livestream for extra life last year, instead we're getting a 24 hour VR livestream as more and more games pile up.

While it's clearly a deal breaker for a lot of people, if you're going to do VR, there shouldn't be any half measures. Room-scale or bust. #teamvive

I kind of have to agree, but we'll see today if the games are worth a damn or if they're in the same trouble as the Oculus games.

Top Bottom