• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My house has fleas, will my PS4 be ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmario

post-455563-0-62856500-1384995725.jpg

skypunch

Banned
Your house has fleas and your worried about the console?

Well, I thought de-fleaing my house goes without saying really. I'm obviously going to do that, but I was just a bit worried about my PS4. I don't want fucking fleas inside it. I'm a bit OCD with my PS4, I take extra special care of it.

Nah. Just treat whatever pet is infected and the fleas will die off in a week or two. Both my cats had fleas, I treated them with Advantage and took them to the vet to get a shot for any potential parasites. Fleas disappeared in a couple weeks, and haven't been back in a couple years.

Edit: after treating your pets, make sure to vacuume and wash everything several times. I vacuumed everyday for about 3 weeks.

Corpekata

Banned
To the people that are like "What about ur house bro?" do you really think he found out he has fleas and his first thought was jumping to Neogaf to ask about his console? Some people ask gaming specific things here because it's a quick way to find things out related specifically to gaming related considerations, not because it's literally the first thing on their mind.

If he were to ask how fumigation affects electronics and game consoles would you assume he was still in the house while the gas was going on?

Megatron

To the people that are like "What about ur house bro?" do you really think he found out he has fleas and his first thought was jumping to Neogaf to ask about his console? Some people ask gaming specific things here because it's a quick way to find things out related specifically to gaming related considerations, not because it's literally the first thing on their mind.

If he were to ask how fumigation affects electronics and game consoles would you assume he was still in the house while the gas was going on?
Yes. And get out of the house now.

Wagram

You'll be fine. I remember the days when I was younger when we had fleas really bad. Good lord, I don't wish that shit on anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom