• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My house has fleas, will my PS4 be ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Don't let this happen to you, OP.

bV1v1.jpg
Wtf

xevis

Banned
Well, I thought de-fleaing my house goes without saying really. I'm obviously going to do that, but I was just a bit worried about my PS4. I don't want fucking fleas inside it. I'm a bit OCD with my PS4, I take extra special care of it.

Forget the console man, focus on the fleas.

Aters

Looks like a bedbug or tick. Thats disgusting.

i have seen computers filled with roaches though. Like a complete fucking life system growing around a Pentium 3.. im talking eggs, nymphs, adults.. everything.

I've seen one too. Warm amd cozy.

Atomski

Hey I think you have more serious issues that need attention.. like your house having fleas. Let the console do its own thing for a bit. Take care of the fleas.

They have more effect on you and your ability to game than the consoles health.

a spider crawled into my xbone once
This was a solution to other bugs right? He just ate everything else that came in.

Kieli

shit, in terms of power levels, how many gamecubes taped together are these fleas that can it play crysis?

Given the size and weight of the ps4 I'd recommend a half dose of the flea medicine intended for small dogs. Squeeze the solution along the light bar.

Dr. Serizawa

Neo Member
You're going to have to replace it temporarily with a Wonderswan. Most people don't know what that is, but it's a very good anti-flea device. Trust me, I have Ph.D in Wonderswans and fleas

Screw the consoles go buy the damn treatments. Living in the countryside right by farm fields with a cat, I have these things showing up pretty often despite the cat being treated year round. I had a full on infestation in the house when he first arrived covered in them but the treatments for households work well, even if they are a pain to apply (get ready to flip your house upside down) .

The real problem isn't the console, it's when one of the little bastard jumps on you mid aerial in Rocket League making you whiff a perfect shot. Well that's my battle anyway.

shmoglish

To the people that are like "What about ur house bro?" do you really think he found out he has fleas and his first thought was jumping to Neogaf to ask about his console? Some people ask gaming specific things here because it's a quick way to find things out related specifically to gaming related considerations, not because it's literally the first thing on their mind?
We had a bomb Alarm at work a few days ago. The first thing that came to my mind was my vita. So this would absolutely be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom