• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My house has fleas, will my PS4 be ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex_

Banned
Im not trying to scare you op, but when I was little... my family lived in a house with fleas in it prior to us moving there.

I would wake up and have bite marks all over my body (face, arms, legs mostly)... our legs used to get it the worst, we looked like users of drugs down there.

Anyways, one day I awoke to a loud screaming in the other room across the hallway. I ran over to see what was up. I went over to my lil sister's room and saw a GIANT MAMA FLEA, eyes like burning coal, and holding my lil sis in a sort of headlock. The flea starts talking, "look. I dont want any trouble. All you gotta do is make sure I get what I want, and I'll just leave."

I was afeared.

So I ask 'er, I says "wtf do you want? Pls dont hurt he-" before i could finish my sentence, the mama flea says, "shut the fuck up! You dont ask any questions, I do! Understand?! ...bitch??" So I shut right the fuck up.

The flea now starts looking around the room (mostly at the floor) while still holding my sister (who is silently crying her eyes out). The flea then says "where are they?" I said "wait, Wut?" "Dont you dare play stupid with me disgusting human! Where are my friends?!" She exclaimed. At this point, I remembered my mom had paid the carpet cleaning company extra to "terminate any infestations found" while cleaning.

I lied to the mama flea. I told her, "spaghetti". She instantly exploded and dissipated into thin air. It seems I got lucky that time. I will never forget that moment.

Tldr; deal with the fleas now, but be wary of their backup.

Toxi

Banned
Could be worse (Or better, depending on your perspective).

9cZuo06.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom