• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy Elite and Elite Plus Black Friday in July Deals.

Holy shit I just came across this sale for elite and elite plus members of Best Buy.

Early Access Event: Wednesday, July 20

My Best Buy® Elite and Elite Plus members get early access to select Black Friday in July deals.

Yoshi's Woolly World - $23.99
Super Mario Maker- $23.99
Star Fox Zero - $23.99
Xenoblade Chronicles X - $23.99

Xbox One/PS4

Fallout 4 $19.99
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege $19.99
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - $15.99
Metal Gear Solid V - $15.99
Mirror's Edge Catalyst - $27.99
Dead Island Definitive Collection - $23.99

Ratchet & Clank (PS4) - $23.99
BloodBorne - $11.99
Until Dawn - $11.99

And many more...

I do not have a list of all the games, but these are the deals I'm able to find.

http://imgur.com/a/felxJ

Proof of the sale.

Namikaze

Star Fox is about to drop that low? Dang. Might as well finish off my copy while it's still worth somethings..

Might pick up Mario Maker or Yoshi though.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Whoa, really nice prices. I'll probably pick up a few. Bummer it doesn't stack with GCU.

Black Friday in July?

giphy.gif

GCU no longer stack with black Friday deals.

GCU should stack even with the new revision to their policy.

20% discount off new physical video games, including pre-orders (excludes pre-owned video game software and digital gaming). Benefit does not combine with promotions advertised in Best Buy's Thanksgiving Day physical ad or expanded digital ad.

Given that what's up with this bull crap?

LiK

Some good deals but the ones I don't own just aren't low enough for me. Probably gonna pass on the game deals and see what else is worth getting.

The real deals are the Wii U games. Everything other than Nintendo games is almost guranteed to hit $20 or less. I'm not sure of they're bother to do Nintendo Selects of these later released games. These discounts are huge for $60 Nintendo titles. Yoshi is $50 and $38 on Amazon so it's less impressive like Star Fox.

I got Mario Maker and the Special Edition of Xenoblade Chronicles X last year at Best Buy. Will pick up Yoshi and Star Fox. Best Buy is probably where I've bought the majority of my first-party Wii U games. I got Mario Party 10 for $28 after GCU and Kirby for $24.

Star Fox has obviously dropped pretty low in price but even Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival which bombed hugely never dropped below $28. Mario Tennis Ultra Smash also bomb but stayed around $40. Star Fox sold twice their first month and Xenoblade X sold around twice as much as Star Fox.

The big deals are Super Mario Maker and Xenoblade Chronicles X. X is like Bayonetta and Nintendo probably smartly didn't anticipate huge sales so it decently protects it from bigger price drops than releases with more copies.

leehom

Great deal, thanks for the heads up. Picked up games I previously traded in for alot more. Mgs5, TLOU. Picked up wooly world too.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Not sure if it still applies (says good through 7/20), but there's a $10 off $100 discount for using Visa Checkout if anyone wants to give it a try.

I love how the deal picture shows Mario Maker and Star Fox and both sold out.

I ordered Yoshi just now I'm pissed about Star Fox. I was checking out things to do one order.

What type of member exclusive sale sells out in the middle of the night in less than two hours?

Top Bottom