• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes sequel announced for Switch [Up: Will begin development soon.]

This translator is really struggling to keep up. Anyway, all there is a piece of concept art and the title hasn't been decided yet.

dWPhSpZ.gif

Krammy

One of the few things so far to grab my interested in the Switch. Looking forward to hearing more about this project.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I loved No More Heroes 1 to death and had no interest in Desperate Struggle. I will only be hyped if Suda goes back to a directorial role.

SaintZ

I can't breathe. I don't even care about the rest of this presentation. This is all I ever wanteddssshshajjsjd Suda I love you 😭

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Stop losing your mind, Modbot!

ModBot hasn't done anything wrong -- the other thread was locked because the title was wrong, and we are not going to incentivize people being fast but wrong over marginally slower but right. (the lock->unlock thing was a quirk with how vbulletin does two lock requests in a row and does a lock->unlock)

Moonlight

Banned
ok so there's plenty of stuff that was really good but never in a hundred years did i figure no more heroes would get a game again

i'm so happy

I don't know what's happening. I wish they had someone who could, I don't know, tell me what Suda was saying so I could have a better idea.

cj_iwakura

I don't know what's happening. I wish they had someone who could, I don't know, tell me what Suda was saying so I could have a better idea.

Well, he's doing a new game with Travis, that's a given. Almost certainly NMH3(even if I jumped the gun in assuming it, heh).

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm so excited, I loved nmh 1 and 2 and so in for this, gonna check Matt from two best friends reaction,he should be freaking out on Twitter right now

Top Bottom