• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes sequel announced for Switch [Up: Will begin development soon.]

Jamie OD

Highlight of the show was Suda 51 opening and closing his appearance doing Keiji Muto's Pro Wres LOVE pose. All the translator got was Suda wants to make a game with strong style and death match wrestling influences. If this turns out to be a love letter to old Japanese pro wrestling companies like UWF and FMW then I am first in line for this game.

I wouldn't count on the theme. Takada is gone, and so is the music.

I know Takada wasn't involved at all in the NMH2 soundtrack, but isn't him a freelancer since the creation of Sound Prentige Records? I wonder if it's possible for him to return, as NDRV3 recently launched and I don't know of another big project coming soon.

Maybe it's just my hope for a new soundtrack from him talking.

Suda sure ain't directing this but I'm sure it's going to be some form of okay

Based on what?

This was the best news from the show. However did sound like it would be reduced in scale compared to the first games. But that was going off a translator who couldn't keep. Actually wouldn't mind that, since NMH for me has always been about the humor, story, and boss fights. The training aspect, and killing mobs stuff was always just kinda there.

Where are people even getting this from? Seriously, people on here are able to extrapolate the craziest theories from simple statements

How many people are gonna buy this? I liked NMH, but this ain't no system seller

I am definitely getting this Day 1 but this wont be out for another year or two. Suda looked like he just had concept art done and didn't really know what direction the design was going yet.

TunaLover

Man seeing Suda on stage and thinking he could just annonuce The Silver Case lol was so nervous, the he mention Santa Destroy, I literaly scream like a fan girl :p

EDarkness

Suda sure ain't directing this but I'm sure it's going to be some form of okay

I'm sure he'll be involved in some way. I really liked No More Heroes 2, so if it's in the same vein, then I'm all good with that. It's cool that we're getting another one. More Travis Touchdown, please!

Linkup

I was missing NMH after playing through Killer is Dead. Looking forward to this with better motion controllers.

Thank goodness this doesn't sound like its coming out anytime soon. Switches will probably be thrown away at the point this materializes. Then I could actually pick this up.

If that Nintendo behind Suda means they're publishing I can't help but wonder if Travis placed high on that Smash Ballot thing.

The games aren't super widely known and it has been seven years since the second one came out.

I feel like they would of announced a No More Heroes HD port if Nintendo were publishing it

Laws00

C2_CNs_YIUk_AIi1_R2.jpg

Wallach

This is a pretty big deal for me. No More Heroes was probably the game that kept me from forgetting the Wii existed. I loved that game.

L Thammy

Half of me wanted to tell my Suda-loving friend that it's happening and the other half wished someone would help poor Translator-kun.

L Thammy

If that Nintendo behind Suda means they're publishing I can't help but wonder if Travis placed high on that Smash Ballot thing.

The games aren't super widely known and it has been seven years since the second one came out.

Always remember, Goicha Suda's credited in Brawl.
Why, I have no idea.

Also he said he wanted Travis in Smash that one time.

KyleCross

Well... I did it. I preordered a Switch for no other reason than No More Heroes 3 (never been big on any Nintendo IPs, so...). Do right by me, Suda. Please don't cancel it or have it in limbo.

Top Bottom