• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White supremacist yells into the camera and Shia LaBeouf shuts him down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armadilo

Banned
Twitter Video

Youtube

#HeWillNotDivideUs

giphy.gif

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Kept waiting for him to bite the guy's ear as a show of dominance, but it never happened.

Still, a cool move.

Really respect what Shia did here. I'm a little angry the racist idiot didn't get the shit knocked out of him, though. Or at the very least forcefully have his presence removed from their personal space.

ExVicis

What kind of reality are we living in where I'm gaining a ton of respect for Shia LaBeouf?

All the same, way to go Shia.

ezekial45

Banned
One thing I really like seeing over the last few months is how so many celebs are getting more grounded and mingling with the common people for these protests. It's really refreshing to be honest. We really are in this together.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lol I'm not talking about Shia, I'm talking about the other dude. What is he saying?
"1488" and "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" which are the 14 words the first part means. 88 means Heil Hitler.

It's some dumb shit all the wannabe Aryan Brotherhood twats spam on WW2 shooter game servers.

He's kept this weird shit goin on long enough that it seems like he's genuine. Gotta respect that since it must be a lot of work and he's not in any major movies.

El Odio

Banned
Christ, that kid's smug ass face when he stepped away from the camera and tipped his hat. I don't know if I respect Shia more for the project or for not taking a swing at him, I doubt I'd have been able to.

gnomed

Bravo, Shia.

Looks like the first time that troll has been outside the confines of his keyboard and interacted with humans in awhile.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I'm impressed by Shia's willpower to suppress his base instincts and not bite out that guy's throat.

you can tell he was dying to be attacked by that little nazi so he could beat the shyte out of him though. Wish it had happened.

He gets a lot of shit from some but I have a tonne of respect for Shia, good actor and willing to do his own thing regardless of how some judge him. Stuff like this just makes me like him even more.

I echo what another poster said, it's encouraging to see celebs in the thick of it with us little people as it not only grounds them but brings desperately needed extra attention to serious issues.

Anyone else catch the moment where the Imperial Officer / 1488 guy gently touched Shia'a face? It was probably a reaction to getting pushed around but right after it he smiles, or at least looked like it.

Just stuck out to me for some reason.

Permanently A

I posted this in the other thread, but it really does bother me how a hardcore white supremacist lives in New York City. I thought I was safe from all this bullshit in NYC of all places.

I posted this in the other thread, but it really does bother me how a hardcore white supremacist lives in New York City. I thought I was safe from all this bullshit in NYC of all places.

come on son, talking about america

Anyone else catch the moment where the Imperial Officer / 1488 guy gently touched Shia'a face? It was probably a reaction to getting pushed around but right after it he smiles, or at least looked like it.

Just stuck out to me for some reason.

Saw that too, seemed like he was trying to provoke Shia into getting into trouble

He gets a lot of shit from some but I have a tonne of respect for Shia, good actor and willing to do his own thing regardless of how some judge him. Stuff like this just makes me like him even more.

I echo what another poster said, it's encouraging to see celebs in the thick of it with us little people as it not only grounds them but brings desperately needed extra attention to serious issues.
Why do you think Trump keeps attacking the dems on this? Hell you saw criticism for it in the Woman's march. They don't want this to happen. They don't want them to use their voice to reach the masses.

Armadilo

Banned
was looking for the vid on Youtube and clicked on one of those conservative channels that react to stuff and the dude was like, Shia is attacking a trump supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom