• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White supremacist yells into the camera and Shia LaBeouf shuts him down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

This kid is such a weird visual combination. Like you have a geek, but instead of chess club, or larping, he joins a role-playing-as-a-Nazi club.

Neo Nazism is often build on a sense of brotherhood among social outcasts, with this ideology spreading more into the Web, especially places like Reddit, its imho not too surprising to see a lot of nerds jumping in.

Also consider that a lot of the new right or alt right brands itself as a form of anti bullying campaign*, branding "SJW" as the modern bullies which empowers and attracts nerds as well, ironic given people like trump and milo whatshisname being the biggest bullies of them all tho.

*to prevent confusion I'm not saying that's what they are, just that that is an image they want to present among certain crowd of conservative people.

Neo Nazism is often build on a sense of brotherhood among social outcasts, with this ideology spreading more into the Web, especially places like Reddit, its imho not too surprising to see a lot of nerds jumping in.

Also consider that a lot of the new right or alt right brands itself as a form of anti bullying campaign*, branding "SJW" as the modern bullies which empowers and attracts nerds as well, ironic given people like trump and milo whatshisname being the biggest bullies of them all tho.

*to prevent confusion I'm not saying that's what they are, just that that is an image they want to present among certain crowd of conservative people.

"I bet I could get all the pussy I could want if it wasn't for those pesky SJWs!"

A few years back when he was off rocker, gaf had some weird hate on the guy. Now most people seem to have a spot for him.

That stunt he pulled where he watched all of his movies in order was a great idea. Still a bit of a looney though.

I respect Shia for this but come on, you are brushing aside the fact that he stole someone else's story and used it as his own without crediting the original creator. His public downfall was very justified.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
This kid is such a weird visual combination. Like you have a geek, but instead of chess club, or larping, he joins a role-playing-as-a-Nazi club.
That's like a huge part of the alt-right and neo-Nazis in general. People really need to get the skinhead image out of their heads.

Like, there are people that will never beat up someone because of their identity, but are ready to sign their execution order if they get the chance.

Perfect.

This, plus the spencer punch, show that us SJWs are finally teaching the alt-right that we will NOT back the fuck down.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Good god...

What a world we live in where Shia LeBeouf happens to be one of the good guys.

Hjod

Banned
Good on him.

fthnbY9QQQedaIoyw4SQ_35Yuz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom