• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect: Andromeda new screenshots

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
466635_tumblr_old4rcly6ac4.jpg

466635_tumblr_old4rclrya7j.jpg

466635_tumblr_old4rcl5dytz.jpg

466635_tumblr_old4rclwxztz.jpg

466635_tumblr_old4rcluqzzg.jpg

466635_tumblr_old4rclqxar4.jpg

466635_tumblr_old4rclzvz8n.jpg

Xando

As i said in the ME community thread the Alec default model looks really good imo.

Also female krogan <3

As i said in the ME community thread the Alec default model looks really good imo.

Also female krogan <3

Isn't that our dad in the images above?

Edit: Yea, and his name is Alec XD duh. Thought you were referring to the male playable char. Alec looks good, I agree.

Finally some nice, high-quality screenshots. I've been half-convinced they'd adopted a cartoonier art style all these months because all the media they've released has been such poor quality. The humans still look like they've gone overboard on whatever sub-surface-whatever stuff it is, but the aliens are looking nice and sharp.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Ok, so the character models look a lot better now than the all-plastic looking models in the last trailer.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Ahh, a new generation of Mass Effect doctors.

untitled-1pwz7u.jpg

466635_tumblr_old4rclouy1rjzczmo2_1280.jpg

Dalibor68

Banned
Why do they pick such generic pictures?

That said, I like the look of Dad Ryder. FemRyder still looks kinda "off". Aliens look like aliens I guess.

Also it is just me, or did they 'chromatic abbaration' the hell out of the graphics?

Yeah, been that way since the first time they revealed that model. Can't put my finger on what is wrong but... something is...
Maybe it's a feeling garnered by everyone saying there's something wrong with it, but failing to actually "put their fingers" on it.

KORNdoggy

i can't believe we're still getting the same bunch of alien races. i was hoping with a fresh start we'd get some fresh ideas, but it seems krogans, asari and salarians seem to be the order of the day...again...boring.

GlamFM

Banned
i can't believe we're still getting the same bunch of alien races. i was hoping with a fresh start we'd get some fresh ideas, but it seems krogans, asari and salarians seem to be the order of the day...again...boring.

But that´s their universe - It´s still a Mass Effect game.

Lakitu

st5fu
I'm starting to get hyped actually... the recent deluge of information, these screenshots and an extended gameplay demo too. A new Mass Effect is so close, can't believe it!

Top Bottom