• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All I want to eat is Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOONAMI

Ok so I've been on this Pizza kick. Like literally all I'm really eating is like 2-3 large pizzas a week because nothing else sounds as good as pizza. This has been going on for probably 3 months now. I just reheat the pizza in my toaster oven for a couple days after ordering it or making it.

I'm not even a picky eater and I enjoy pretty much all food. Pizza is so awesome because you can put all kinds of different stuff on them, and cheese is awesome.

I do have an occasional salad if I go out but other than that I'm pretty much just eating pizza.

I make my own pizza probably once a week, otherwise I'm ordering them from various establishments.

I take a multivitamin, exercise 2-3 times a week, and I'm not gaining any weight.

I feel fine and pizza is delicious. Is it ok for me to continue doing this? I think eventually I will get sick of it but I'm still not and it's been a long time. Is all the cheese bad for me?

Whatever makes you happy bro. Calories in, calories out. If youre working out and keeping the diet balanced, whatever works.

A well made pizza with assorted toppings isnt even that bad. A decent assortment of fats/proteins/carbs/veggies.

Eyeron

Gives me fierce indigestion these days but I still pig out on it once or twice a month. Getting older is the fucking worst.

Poppy

the only problem with the pizza diet is i feel like theres food inside of my body 24/7 and i feel all hot under the collar

let me tell you, the bathroom anticipation is giving me anxiety

ZOONAMI

lol these replies are cracking me up. No shame in pizza I guess.

Sometimes I do enjoy pineapple on pizza.

Pizza fuels the soul within us all. It is an extrapolation of true existence, the Divinity that powers our world. The toppings signifying the wondrous instances that make us true. The cheese is the layer that binds and protects us, the sauce is the emotion that soaks into the crust, the firm reality we see.

All baked to crispy perfection.

HeatBoost

Pizza is mankind's greatest creation. No other single invention invalidates the existence of everything else in the field the way pizza does. It is the infinity formula.

If someone had invented the computing equivalent of pizza by now, we would all be physically perfect immortals living in self-sufficient space colonies by now

-duskdoll-

Depends on how "healthy" the pizza is. But like any other junk food, you will probably start seeing the side effects of this habit sooner rather than later. Maybe try mixing it up so you don't get malnourished. Fish pizzas or veggie pizzas, i don't know lol.

But who knows, maybe you're one of those people who can eat whatever they want without gaining weight.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Just had this bad boy. Fucking delicious.

eTGVvR4.jpg

eggandI

Banned
The worst thing you could add to a regular pizza is oil or red meat. So don't.

Cheese isn't bad for you
The crust won't kill you
Veggies/chicken/etc plenty of great and healthy toppings you can add to it

E- oh and sauces with tons of sugar, those are obviously bad too so just get the good stuff

Pizza is the best food because, like most other bread-based dishes, you can put whatever you want on it. I love it. Go ahead and eat nothing but pizza, but at least make sure the toppings are varied and (at least some of the time) healthy.

I want pizza pretty much all the time but my wallet and my gut cannot survive it. Pineapple is on it every single time.

Every. time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom