• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All I want to eat is Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayhan

I want to eat it all over again as well. Damn, that photo came out too good. :/

Here's the full thing.

b5Ur9YD.jpg

That is a meat pie.

I have the temptation to eat it all of the time, but I normally only breakdown once a week. Considering I workout and run a lot, I could probably eat it more without much short term consequence.

shira

Ok so I've been on this Pizza kick. Like literally all I'm really eating is like 2-3 large pizzas a week because nothing else sounds as good as pizza. This has been going on for probably 3 months now. I just reheat the pizza in my toaster oven for a couple days after ordering it or making it.

I'm not even a picky eater and I enjoy pretty much all food. Pizza is so awesome because you can put all kinds of different stuff on them, and cheese is awesome.

I do have an occasional salad if I go out but other than that I'm pretty much just eating pizza.

I make my own pizza probably once a week, otherwise I'm ordering them from various establishments.

I take a multivitamin, exercise 2-3 times a week, and I'm not gaining any weight.

I feel fine and pizza is delicious. Is it ok for me to continue doing this? I think eventually I will get sick of it but I'm still not and it's been a long time. Is all the cheese bad for me?

It all depends what you want. If you just want the basic nutritional elements to stay alive sure that's fine.

Josh378

Lean Cuisine PIzza: Eat all the PIzza you want (or maybe just 3 times a day) and still be under 1500 calories...I agree with OP!!!

BizzyBum

Whatever you do OP, keep having that multivitamin. It's crucial and the key to eating infinite pizza without consequences. Without it you'd already be dead.

Octavia

Unconfirmed Member
I don't see why it wouldn't be doable since pizza is a pretty all encompassing meal depending on the toppings you get on it. Especially if you do thin crust, you'll get a lot less carbs that way. Protein to carb ratio is going to be the biggest issue.

I mean if you do a thin crust with some protein rich toppings and a lot of veggies, I don't see how that's any more unhealthy than 99% of the junk people eat.

This is totally anecdotal but I knew someone who ate mostly pizza but also exercised a ton. Like an MMA fight camp level. He said that he didn't lose or gain any weight at the time and had good cardio and all that, but he found out after a while of doing this that his blood was all messed up. He had a lot of plaque in his veins or super high cholesterol or something like that.

Anyways his doctor recommended for him to eat salads for every meal to correct his shit. Apparently after like a year of just eating strawberry salads he was back to normal.

I guess I'm trying to say be careful with that kind of diet because just maintaining weight isn't necessarily everything.

ZOONAMI

This is totally anecdotal but I knew someone who ate mostly pizza but also exercised a ton. Like an MMA fight camp level. He said that he didn't lose or gain any weight at the time and had good cardio and all that, but he found out after a while of doing this that his blood was all messed up. He had a lot of plaque in his veins or super high cholesterol or something like that.

Anyways his doctor recommended for him to eat salads for every meal to correct his shit. Apparently after like a year of just eating strawberry salads he was back to normal.

I guess I'm trying to say be careful with that kind of diet because just maintaining weight isn't necessarily everything.

Yeah I gotta stop. The cheese is gonna kill me.

You ever wonder why scallions aren't a pizza topping? Cuz I once made one with chicken, feta and scallions and it was fucking amazing.

I'm on that kick too man its brutal here. like $20+ for a Medium sized pizza. It's my weird go to on Sunday, for whatever reason that's when I want it.

Mossybrew

Dude try baking your own. I got some dough and sauce from Trader Joe's this week and it was ridiculously easy and so good. Obviously add mozzarella and anything you want.

RM8

If we could scientifically measure happiness, your levels would be higher than those of an average sometimes-pizza-eating person, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom