• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All I want to eat is Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

eeI6IHg.png

Poppy

joyful you shut your whore mouth we are trying to be in solidarity here

in my pizza cult all are welcome

ZOONAMI

OP, we all want to engorge ourselves with pizza but you must have some restraint. Think of your health.

f2dd2040-502d-4906-b47e-1c40397bdde9.gif

Well that's what I'm asking, is it really even bad for me?

3 large pizzas is probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 10,000-15,000 calories depending on the crust, amount of cheese, sauce, and toppings. I do usually do mainly veggie pizzas as well, sometimes, chicken, and sometime pork and pretty rarely pepperoni because it usually has beef in it.

The main question is how bad is all the cheese?

I feel like by exercising I deal with the carbs, and I'm not gaining any weight, and I feel good.

Poppy

i mean real talk

pizza is junk food
bread is useless
cheese is protein but it has fat to it, idk its kind of a wash but i doubt that much is good for you
sauce is basically just salt paste
toppings are whatever they are but there isnt a ton of that going on

we dont eat pizza for health, we eat it to be closer to god

DavidDesu

Where's SensibleGaf... you know, the ones who have only ever drank water their entire lives, talk about their core and are aghast that people might drink beer more than once every 5 years... are they all at a retreat or something?! :p

Where's SensibleGaf... you know, the ones who have only ever drank water their entire lives, talk about their core and are aghast that people might drink beer more than once every 5 years... are they all at a retreat or something?! :p

Oh man, you know what's really good? Pizza and beer.

I don't know what you're talking about...

Well you braise some onions, sausage, peppers and tomatoes in a stout, cover the base with a deep vodka-infused tomato sauce, put some cheese over that, then the braised toppings, bake it all nice and toasty.

And then crack open a Brown Shugga, or a Colt 45 and go to town my man.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I would actually lose a lot of weight if all I ate was 3 large pizzas in one week

That's not really a lot of food!

ZOONAMI

Well you braise some onions, sausage, peppers and tomatoes in a stout, cover the base with a deep vodka-infused tomato sauce, put some cheese over that, then the braised toppings, bake it all nice and toasty.

And then crack open a Brown Shugga, or a Colt 45 and go to town my man.

Lol that's awesome

Must be in good harmony right now. 2 to 3 pizzas a week isn't bad, I know I've gotten a large pie for lunch and eat the whole thing for lunch and dinner. You must keep keeping the calories in check

ZOONAMI

I would actually lose a lot of weight if all I ate was 3 large pizzas in one week

That's not really a lot of food!

Yeah that's the thing. I don't eat breakfast and I have no real sense of calorie counting but I'd wager I'm well under 2k calories a day.

And yeah on umami taste I have like zero sweet tooth so I don't really eat any sugary stuff so I figure carbs are ok.

Even when not on the pizza kick I eat a lot of bread.

I'm 28, 5'11" and sort of fluctuate between 155-170 depending on if it's winter or not. I get up to about 170 in the winter because it's cold as fuck in Minneapolis and I'm less active.

ZOONAMI

Ordered a medium Domino's pizza for myself tonight. 5 slices for tonight, 3 cold for breakfast in the morning.

Dominos regular and thin crust are trash, but on a whim I tried their deep dish well done at the advice of the dude on the phone and that shit is actually decent. Not as greasy as their other stuff because the dough isn't frozen.

nasax

I don't see the problem, it has all the basic food groups.

Grains: Bread
Dairy: Cheese
Fruits: Tomatoes, Pineapple
Meats: Ham

Zeshile

I just ordered a pizza, and it's been less than a week since the last time I ordered. So, I'm right there with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom