• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ray Down

Banned
Searching for that above panel I came across the fact that Franky and Robin were wearing matching outfits that one time.

tumblr_inline_nutbk1b69x1qzilux_400.jpg

Completely passed my mind.
OTP right here /sarcasm

LotusHD

Banned
I might start posting in there. Couple episodes behind.
Err, I'll at least start watching again after the forest

Zolo cares about Sanji a lot.
3413185_1384872350097.06res_500_281.jpg

Saved him the burden of having one of the coolest scenes in One Piece.

Wonder how things would've turned out (in terms of popularity) if Sanji was the one to take that pain...

marmoka

Banned
Pudding? Sounds like a snack for kids

It's a sacred dessert in Canada. Traditionally they use it a lot in Royal Weddings, both the Prince and Princess must dirt their hands in blesses pudding, and spread it throw their partner's face. The Duke of Calgary and the little mushroom people of Nova Scotia are huge defensors of this tradition; they rather see the tree of Edmonton burned down to hell than no pudding in royal weddings.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I ended up re-reading the last chapter of Little Garden.

So Dorry and Brogy ended up in their duel because they couldn't figure out who caught the bigger sea monster. Completely forgot that foolery.

Ray Down

Banned
One Piece Spoilers from Den_Den_Mushi at Oro:

Linlin easily breaks Yoruru's weapon and punches him into the ground. She quickly heads towards the giants' food storage sheds to collect the Semla.

Carmel extracts her/a soul and gives life to the village's fire which makes it calm down. This was to restore peace to the village and to feed Linlin Semla.

Yoruru died there. The orphans from the Lamb's House run from the enraged giants.

A new Lamb's house is rebuilt elsewhere.

Carmel was in cahoots with the World Government. While pretending to be a nun, she would collect children and sell them to various places. She was going to sell Linlin to the government for a huge sum.

On Linlin's birthday there was a pile up of Semla to make a Croquembouche for her. She and the children were going to eat together. Carmel was so happy she couldn't see through her tears, she headed towards the Semla.

When she'd eaten the Semla and reverted back to normal, Linlin didn't see Carmel or the other kids, though she'd expected them to be there.

Flashback ends.

Linlin: Mama!!! Where did you go??

IHaveIce

Banned
One Piece Spoilers:

Linlin easily breaks Yoruru's weapon and punches him into the ground. She quickly heads towards the giants' food storage sheds to collect the Semla.

Carmel extracts her/a soul and gives life to the village's fire which makes it calm down. This was to restore peace to the village and to feed Linlin Semla.

Yoruru died there. The orphans from the Lamb's House run from the enraged giants.

A new Lamb's house is rebuilt elsewhere.

Carmel was in cahoots with the World Government. While pretending to be a nun, she would collect children and sell them to various places. She was going to sell Linlin to the government for a huge sum.

On Linlin's birthday there was a pile up of Semla to make a Croquembouche for her. She and the children were going to eat together. Carmel was so happy she couldn't see through her tears, she headed towards the Semla.

When she'd eaten the Semla and reverted back to normal, Linlin didn't see Carmel or the other kids, though she'd expected them to be there.

Flashback ends.

Linlin: Mama!!! Where did you go??
Damn.
big mum is a straight up monste confirmed

raiot

So Big Mom gains Caramels devil fruit powers by eating her? Maybe thats why Blackbeard hid himself when he "acquired" Whitebeards power?

LotusHD

Banned
So Big Mom gains Caramels devil fruit powers by eating her? Maybe thats why Blackbeard hid himself when he "acquired" Whitebeards power?

I don't get it, you think Blackbeard ate him?

That said, I hear a theory floating that maybe one just needs to drink their blood.

Top Bottom