• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Raxus

So Big Mom gains Caramels devil fruit powers by eating her? Maybe thats why Blackbeard hid himself when he "acquired" Whitebeards power?
Pretty sure that is why it happens as fans speculated for years that Teech ate a piece of WB to gain his power.

Ray Down

Banned
More spoilers:

After got exiled from Elbaf, Carmel demanded a large amount of money to World Government, saying that such a talented kid like Linlin will be able to become Admiral or Fleet Admiral.

The reason why Carmel sneaked into Elbaf in the first place is to sell John Giant to Marines. She deals orphans since it's hard to get arrested.

Carmel wants to retire from the business as soon as possible once she receives the money for Linlin from WG since orphan-dealing is not a easy task.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Main this whole flashback is sick and twisted. Big Mom's ideologies are based on a child trafficker that only wanted all the races together so she could sell them off to the WG (who deal in actual litteral slavery). She idolises a woman that wanted to sell her as a weapon and accidentally killed. Combine that with the fact Big Mom herself is rather twisted individual so god knows what happened after all of this.

caliph95

They are dead or Karmic fates like idk Akainu imprisoned as the highest level like a pirate or something
or you know Luffy realise that they are cool dudes after the sacrifices themselves heroically

marmoka

Banned
I told myself never to read early spoilers, but this time I wanted to make an exception. Probably the last time I do this, or not...

Holy shit! This chapter will be great!

I expected Mother Carmel dead, and Linlin's exodus from Elfab, but not Carmel working on people traffic.

Oda knows how to make shit real. I love this guy

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Still dead. Still way more popular than Sanji. Girls love to buy his merchandise.

9FnlksC.gif

Pein

Banned
holy shit this is DARK. How's Oda going to surpass this with Kaidou's???
I hope he doesn't try to make a villain darker every time, maybe kaidou is just a really strong guy who wants to fight. But he's so strong he's bored lol, sorta like goku. But still he was working with doflamingo who was a selling slaves and selling chemical weapons so yeah I guess 😅

caliph95

I hope he doesn't try to make a villain darker every time, maybe kaidou is just a really strong guy who wants to fight. But he's so strong he's bored lol, sorta like goku. But still he was working with doflamingo who was a selling slaves and selling chemical weapons so yeah I guess 😅
And has subordinates that attack and slaughter people and use chemical weapons

Ray Down

Banned
Guess this also explains why Mother Caramel forgave BM for anything.

Jesus this is DARK, Mother Caramel we thought was a nice but foolish person that just enable her...now it wasn't that it was wanting to sell her to the Marines.

LotusHD

Banned
This is one of those rare times where I wish I didn't spoil myself. The wait for this chapter is agonizing; I need to know that Oda did not go that dark. D:

Also if I ever re-read this, I'll never be able to look at John Giant the same again lmao,
even though I didn't remember who he was until today.

Ray Down

Banned
Wonder how many more people did she sell of to the Marines.

Barring Kizaru, all the other admirals look they are sort of beat up clothes or homeless.

32.jpg

LotusHD

Banned
This better be the best chapter this series ever had judging by the amount of damns and spoiler tags.

Hey, we've been doing our part to not talk about spoilers without spoiler tags as some of you have requested. How y'all react to it is up to you.

Ogodei

Damn, this is a new level of brutality.

We've had child enslavement and experimentation before, but cannibalism is new.

It's fitting that Big Mom should idolize someone just as nasty as she is.

Ray Down

Banned
Damn, this is a new level of brutality.

We've had child enslavement and experimentation before, but cannibalism is new.

It's fitting that Big Mom should idolize someone just as nasty as she is.

I don't think she knows about what Carmel was doing, just info we learn in the flashback.

Veelk

Banned

Ethical is a matter whether the right action is taken or not. Morals are about what constitutes a right action.

So, Akainu believes in absolute justice and all that nonsense which dictates all pirates must die, at any cost. So by killing a boat full of people with the intent of trying to kill the pirate possibly on it is ethical, as it is the action that aligns with his belief.

Not really since other marines wouldn't have done that. Even for the marine it was a wrong move.

Then those marines would have been acting unethically, according to the code of Absolute Justice.

Top Bottom