• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Life Is Strange game confirmed; not at E3; Life is Strange sold over 3 million

jediyoshi

giphy.gif

Life is Strange is such a fantastic game, through and through. And I've never cried so hard while playing a game. The story, writing, and characters all hit just the right notes with me.

I am so happy we get another game in the franchise!

hope its consistently good, first one started strong but by the end it was really weak, didn't help that both endings were pretty bad imo. entire ending relied way too much on what you thought of chloe (i couldn't care less about her)

I'm psyched. I'll admit I selfishly hope Max and Chloe will be back for next season, even though I'm pretty sure they've said in the past it would probably be different characters.

... entire ending relied way too much on what you thought of chloe (i couldn't care less about her)

Chloe and Max are pretty much the crux of the whole season, so yeah.

Bahorel

Here are a question tho, considering the multiple endings like walking dead will they have to switch to new characters since players didn't have the same outcomes?

kromeo

I kind of liked the first one but some of the writing was a bit Steve Buscemi.gif for me, hopefully sequel improves on that

Uh, wasn't this confirmed a long time ago? After the last episode there was a rolling text on the main menu talking about Season 2.

Still, that's hella cool.

Top Bottom