• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Life Is Strange game confirmed; not at E3; Life is Strange sold over 3 million

If they can capture the charm of the first game with a new set of characters I'll be so happy. It's pretty amazing how well the first game and I'm glad they can do more.

daveo42

Banned
Glad this is getting a follow-up. Real great game. Hopefully they improve on the impact of decisions a bit more. I wonder if we'll get a new Max story or someone new.

mikeGFG

Banned
G0SasDi.jpg

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Oh God no, I don't think I can handle much more cringe.

Kalor

This reminds me that I still need to finish the last two episodes but I'm glad that they officially confirmed a second season. It will be interesting to see what elements they carry over as I would hope that they handle it as an anthology series.

Life Is Strange started insanely strong then dropped the ball HARD in the final episode (nailed the ending though).

Overall I had a good time. I'll play another one.

Could work as an anthology game with a new cast of characters and another supernaturally-powered protagonist. Loved the game, but I don't see any point in a direct sequel.

Sweet. I loved the first one. My only problem was that a lot of the college students were unlikeable, even the ones who you were probably meant to like, such as Warren, Alyssa, and Brooke. Dana, Kate, and the guy who I can't remember the name of, but you talk to him at
End of the World Party
, and he's sat down just before you trigger Alyssa's event of that chapter are the only ones I really liked.

Also, hopefully they'll land the finale better this time. Episode 4 was amazing, and while I enjoyed Episode 5, it didn't live up to how good 4 was.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Good news, time to rock out to "Got Well Soon". The original was a nice surprise. Apart from the rushed final act and a bit of cringy dialogue, I had a great time with it. Especially chapter 4.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
More Life More Strange

Top Bottom