• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cave-woman runs over a cyclist, yell at him and then tries to beat his kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chao

Video with full story at the url:

http://neuroinvolucion.es/Randomstuff/

Two cyclists (father and son) went for a ride on Pontevedra, road between Mougás and Baiona (Spain), when some kind of lady-monster driver got close behind them. When she realized she could't go past them, she made a series of "signals" for them to get out of the way.
By "signals" I mean several hits, until she knocked the cyclist down. Not happy enough with this, she got out of the car and started screaming and swearing all kinds of shit: "FUCKING CYCLIST SON OF A BITCH" "IS THE ROAD FOR THE CARS OR IS IT FOR THE FUCKING CYCLISTS SONS OF BITCHES?", then said she was going to beat them, although cyclists did nothing wrong.
At one point she threatens the little kid too, and that is too much for the father, who yells at the woman "GET IN THE CAR, NOW". She keeps shouting and get closer, and guy smacks her in the face. Then she moves back and cries "VIOLENCEEEE! THAT'S WHAT YOU LOVE THE MOST IN THIS FUCKING LIFE, FUCKING VIOLEEENCE!.
What the thell were you expecting miss? A kiss and a bunch of roses after you knocked the guy down, and then yelled, insulted and threatened him when IT WAS YOUR FAULT?
Even when police arrives, she keeps screwing around and she says the cop is a son of a bitch too. Looks like everyone is against her, whatever.
If you watch the video, it is clear that this woman has some serious issues, and thinking people like her could be driving around my city really creeps me up.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
In her defense...people who ride their bikes on the road are annoying as fuck.

In the bikers defense... :lol :lol wait... wait... nevermind.

Fucking bikers.

eragon2.jpg

Holy shit. I couldn't understand a word she was saying, but I didn't need to because you can tell by the way she was acting that she is seriously fucked up.

Cianalas

Dax01 said:
Holy shit. I couldn't understand a word she was saying, but I didn't need to because you can tell by the way she was acting that she is seriously fucked up.
I think I heard 'punto' a few times but yeah, I'd have to agree otherwise.

Zoltrix

Screw you guys! Bikers ROCK.

But I can understand where you're coming from. I always move to the side of the road so cars can pass me and if I'm at a busy intersection and need to turn left, I'll use the crosswalk twice.

lol, who was hoping that car would come around and hit her at 0:20?

Chao

The woman? has a strong Galician accent, so it's easy not to understand it if you're not native spanish speaker. Anyway, most of the time she's saying:

-hijos de puta/ sons of bitches
-asquerosos/ disgusting
-vaya mafiosos de mierda/ you shitty gangsters
-vete a tomar por el culo/ go fuck yourself
-pégame/ hit me
-os odio/ I hate you
-que vengan pronto/ come quickly (this, talking about the cops)

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
RubxQub said:

Fucking bikers.

if other cars are easily going around her car, which seems to be taking up half the road, there is no way those bikers could have blocked the whole road.

Gallbaro

Banned
RubxQub said:

Fucking bikers.

I am a cyclist who does all his grocery shopping on his bike.

I also carry a fucking magnum bitch.

fmcato

I had to deal with such a lady when working as a watchman. She tried to get her bf to punch me cause I told them parking somewhere was forbidden. The bf, though, wasn't nuts and knew the shit he could get into by punching security staff in a cctv area. So he took her out when he saw I was just staring at them blankly waiting for them to get back to the car.

Moral is some people should just be kept in caves and never breed.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
All of your defenses or threats don't make cyclists any less annoying!

When the video started, I was waiting for them to show the woman that was saying all of that instead of focusing on the Uncle Fester look-alike. I had a WTF moment when I realized that was her. Poor, crazy thing. Needs to be euthanized.

I'm a cyclist. I also obey every traffic law that applies to cars when I'm on the road and stay the hell out of the way. Those of us on a bike have the same rights to the road as anyone else, although I do think we should stay the fuck out of the way.

Where do all of you live that you have such annoying cyclists? Obviously I ride, but I also drive, and rarely do I have a time where they get in the way.

soultron

Banned
For the people giving cyclists shit, look at the road in the video: it's wide enough to have cars parked on it without impeding the flow of traffic. Asking us to ride on the sidewalks is insane; I'm not ruining my wheel sets that probably cost more than everything you're currently wearing. So fuck off, and pass me when I move over to the side of the road for you.

Bikers on the road are annoying as hell, unfortunately a good portion of them are too fucking stupid to slow down around pedestrians meaning they don't belong on the sidewalk either.

I can deal with most of them but my town's got a bunch of 50+ year old losers riding bikes in the middle of the road, get to the fucking side!

SHe apparently flipped out when they wouldn't let her pass, despite how wide the road is. Oh yeah, also. Roads are for horses, cars, and sometimes bikes.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I think after 10seconds of hearing her yell and moan, i would have punched her in the face already.

Props to those guys for staying calm :lol

Zoltrix

soultron said:
For the people giving cyclists shit, look at the road in the video: it's wide enough to have cars parked on it without impeding the flow of traffic. Asking us to ride on the sidewalks is insane; I'm not ruining my wheel sets that probably cost more than everything you're currently wearing. So fuck off, and pass me when I move over to the side of the road for you.

In a lot of places, including where I live, it's actually illegal to ride on the sidewalk.

Verboten said:
SHe apparently flipped out when they wouldn't let her pass, despite how wide the road is. Oh yeah, also. Roads are for horses, cars, and sometimes bikes.

They probably stuck to their driving lane. They have the right to use that side in its entirety. Letting a car pass when there is oncoming traffic is very dangerous. Not only does a car have to go close to the other driving lane, it had to pass close to the bikers. Bikers are better of riding next to each other than behind each other.

border

Cyclists assert the same rights as driver, yet rarely do I see a cyclist that obeys the rules of the road (hand signals, comes to a complete stop at all red lights and stop signs).

Situations like this can probably be avoided by not biking around on busy-ass roads, but some people always want it the hard way.

soultron said:
Asking us to ride on the sidewalks is insane; I'm not ruining my wheel sets that probably cost more than everything you're currently wearing.
Kind of hard to run materialistic smack-talk when you're the one riding around on a bicycle.

soultron

Banned
border said:
Kind of hard to run materialistic smack-talk when you're the one riding around on a bicycle.
I'm trying to stress how expensive certain wheel sets are. Riding on sidewalks and hitting curbs will ruin them over time and do damage to other parts of the bike.

what i dont get it when i was in highschool and stuff we used to rider our bikes on sidewalk and those small roads. WHY THE HELL IS A BIKE ON THE ROAD.

Cyclist are scum of the earth.

WalkMan

Banned
Seriously what is with the cyclist hate? I know they can get annoying sometime when they don't fully stay in their lane and makes it harder for you to pass them. But these people are scum.

DemonSwordsman said:
what i dont get it when i was in highschool and stuff we used to rider our bikes on sidewalk and those small roads. WHY THE HELL IS A BIKE ON THE ROAD.

What cyclist have you run into that are scum? What do they do? I honestly want to know. Aside from them taking up the side of the road, I've encountered very few that I would ever qualify as "scum". Most of the time, unless the road is very narrow, they don't even get in the way.

I'm surprised at the number of people in here who are hating on cyclists.

Mercurial

Do you people not read those rules of the road handbooks or something? Bikers have to ride on the road. And they're allowed to take up a car space under certain circumstances. Drivers are the problem.

For reference:

Biker

2lih6dy.jpg

Cyclist

mcqcf7.jpg

DemonSwordsman said:

Cyclists are actually supposed to ride in the street, in the designated lane (if there is one) or on the shoulder. Sidewalks are for pedestrians, and it can be dangerous for both pedestrians and cyclists to be using them.

Yes, there are moron cyclists who don't stop at stop signs/red lights, who ride against traffic, and who think they own the road. Just the same, there are moron drivers who weave through traffic, speed, tailgate, don't signal, and don't allow room for cyclists. Don't let the actions of a few taint your opinion of the whole.

There are only going to be more people on bicycles as gas gets more expensive, so it's about time people get used to cyclists being on the road.

Jesus, what's with all the cyclist hate? I applaud them, they are actually using their lower limbs for other than the gas pedal.

Also, that bitch be crazy, yo.

WTF is with people giving shit on bikers?

Most of the time they aren't annoying and I like how they set the example for habits we all should be taking

Chao

hectorse said:
WTF is with people giving shit on bikers?

Most of the time they aren't annoying and I like how they set the example for habits we all should be taking

I don't get it either, never met one of this devilish cyclists, just the regular ones.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
border said:
Cyclists assert the same rights as driver, yet rarely do I see a cyclist that obeys the rules of the road (hand signals, comes to a complete stop at all red lights and stop signs).

Absolutely. They're not like car drivers, who always follow the rules of the road (they indicate correctly, especially at roundabouts, never jump lights, and keep to the speed limit at all times).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom