• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Cafe Rumor Cafe [Weinerpoop Post 7513]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Press Release

"Nintendo set to unveil new console, Weinerpoop

Nintendo of America is set to announce its latest home console Tuesday morning, officially named Nintendo Weinerpoop.

The new Nintendo Weinerpoop promises to bring gaming to a whole new dimension when it releases next fall, with it's unconventional control method and unorthodox hardware setup. Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime had this to say about the new system:

"The Nintendo Weinerpoop is unlike anything gamers have ever experienced before. You've all heard the rumors about a second screen on the controller being streamed to from the console unit, but no rumor could have predicted just how efficiently this mechanism works. By utilizing 'vitality' sensors that are connected to the players body, the Nintendo Weinerpoop will be controlled by both urinary convulsions AND by bowel contractions as well! Bladder input will affect the television screen, while bowel spasms control what happens on the controllers' display."

Although not all of the official details about the new system have been revealed, stock prices have already soared in the wake of these preliminary announcements. Nintendo software masterind Shigeru Miyamoto offered his own insights about the new console:

"We couldn't be happier to announce the new Nintendo Weinerpoop. We've really achieved something immersive in how the players' own bodily systems directly effect the action onscreen.

And not only that, but we are pleased to OFFICIALLY announce our first known launch title, The Legend of Zelda: Butt Butt Butt! Load up on burritos and fried cheese sticks, and prepare to use your newfound gaseous fuel to destroy evil in the land of Hyrule once again!"

While initial details on the console are already known, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata promises there are more surprises to be revealed during Tuesday's media briefing.

"While we at Nintendo are thrilled to discuss the new Nintendo Weinerpoop early, there are still many surprises about the system to be revealed at our E3 media briefing. Without being able to get too specific, what I can promise is that it's going to be a revolution unlike anything your bodies could ever be ready for!"

What surprises remain for Nintendo's newest effort? Only time will tell.

The Nintendo Weinerpoop is set to launch in fall of 2012."

Jarmel

Banned
Mr. Paer said:
Official Press Release

"Nintendo set to unveil new console, Weinerpoop

Nintendo of America is set to announce its latest home console Tuesday morning, officially named Nintendo Weinerpoop.

The new Nintendo Weinerpoop promises to bring gaming to a whole new dimension when it releases next fall, with it's unconventional control method and unorthodox hardware setup. Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime had this to say about the new system:

"The Nintendo Weinerpoop is unlike anything gamers have ever experienced before. You've all heard the rumors about a second screen on the controller being streamed to from the console unit, but no rumor could have predicted just how efficiently this mechanism works. By utilizing 'vitality' sensors that are connected to the players body, the Nintendo Weinerpoop will be controlled by both urinary convulsions AND by bowel contractions as well! Bladder input will affect the television screen, while bowel spasms control what happens on the controllers' display."

Although not all of the official details about the new system have been revealed, stock prices have already soared in the wake of these preliminary announcements. Nintendo software masterind Shigeru Miyamoto offered his own insights about the new console:

"We couldn't be happier to announce the new Nintendo Weinerpoop. We've really achieved something immersive in how the players' own bodily systems directly effect the action onscreen.

And not only that, but we are pleased to OFFICIALLY announce our first known launch title, The Legend of Zelda: Butt Butt Butt! Load up on burritos and fried cheese sticks, and prepare to use your newfound gaseous fuel to destroy evil in the land of Hyrule once again!"

While initial details on the console are already known, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata promises there are more surprises to be revealed during Tuesday's media briefing.

"While we at Nintendo are thrilled to discuss the new Nintendo Weinerpoop early, there are still many surprises about the system to be revealed at our E3 media briefing. Without being able to get too specific, what I can promise is that it's going to be a revolution unlike anything your bodies could ever be ready for!"

What surprises remain for Nintendo's newest effort? Only time will tell.

The Nintendo Weinerpoop is set to launch in fall of 2012."

Hentai games will be amazing. Starless here I come.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's over, Nintendo has won E3. Nothing will be more ridiculous than that in the next few days.

bananas

Banned
Thunder Monkey said:
Christ man!

Know your freaking limits!

Fisting is best left in the OT.

Anyway... am I just really high or did I just read weinerpoop?

Yeah, leave that garbage in OT where it belongs!

I think the ones who got banned are the lucky ones. They are probably temps and we are the ones who may very well snap during E3 and get our permas. Let's just the hope the conference is neither fantastic or horrifying.

Some say the lucky ones are the ones who got out of the game early...

Edit: Awesome drawing, Lupin. I bet the last one is going to be epic haha.

Nirolak said:
*Looks through mod terminal information*

Oh shit, you're right.
Plot twist!

Was he banned? I haven't seen him around in forever, though I distinctly remember his username/rotating hand-drawn feet pictures avatar combo

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Back on topic everyone.

Don't worry, I'm sure Feet will come back again later with another alt since this kind of suggests he has more. *sigh*

Gravijah said:
And... he's... unbanned?

Edit: Or not. Someones finger slipped!
Edit2: Or he was rebanned and it was changed to perm.
Edit3: Or the acid has finally fried my brain. Silly Raichu.
Silly Raichu.

Hmmm. Unfortunate first pager.

So... on topic is weinerpoop right?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Sigh I wish the nintendo conference was today already >_< I have literally 0 faith in the microsoft conference and the Sony one is on when I sleep :(((((((((((

From The Dust said:
The reveal trailer would be amazing.

For nearly 30 years, Nintendo has brought you the best in gaming.

Now, we bring you the best in shock sites.

*cut to Mario masturbating furiously then ejaculation defecate, then to Peach fingering herself furiously while jacking off her phallic shaped nipples, expelling poo as she let's out an orgasmic moan, then to Birdo fisting his....her.........something.............flinging shit towards the crowd. In 3D

gyxAA.gif

Corky said:
Sigh I wish the nintendo conference was today already >_< I have literally 0 faith in the microsoft conference and the Sony one is on when I sleep :(((((((((((
Sleeping?!

DURING E3?!!!

How else would you know about weinerpoop?

Gravijah said:
If it's in the title, it's in the game, baby.
So... can someone explain to me exactly why I've been reading weinerpoop. I went to post 7513, but that didn't really make any sense.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Thunder Monkey said:
Sleeping?!

DURING E3?!!!

How else would you know about weinerpoop?

So... can someone explain to me exactly why I've been reading weinerpoop. I went to post 7513, but that didn't really make any sense.
Google is showing a /weinerpoop page present on Nintendo's developer website.

Hamfam

Couldn't Weinerpoop be a codename for Wii related stuff?

Weiner = Willy, Poop = Poo

WillyPoo = Piss

Piss = Wii

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Nirolak said:
Google is showing a /weinerpoop page present on Nintendo's developer website.
Could it be a false positive? Clicking it give a 404 error instead of not having access. Maybe someone with some google plug ins installed went to the specific url site as a joke.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Drkirby said:
Could it be a false positive? Clicking it give a 404 error instead of not having access. Maybe someone with some google plug ins installed went to the site as a joke.
Hmm, that's quite possible.

Rezbit

DefectiveReject said:
He posted a few posts back some sexual stuff in a post....... Didn't realise it was bannable, nor did I realise hot women pics where frowned on too.
:/. It's hard to keep up!!

I thought your username said DefecationReject. Honest mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom