• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canada: All Nintendo Selects games on Wii for $14

NOCL-may13-feature-main.jpg

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBRhTEKB8hITYB8yWoYAAAoNW.B8vYiDeP/doc.html

http://www.walmart.ca/canada-estore...ion=true&om_rid=AAAoNW&om_mid=_BRhTEKB8yWoYZG

You should be able to price-match at FutureShop and Best Buy for a few cents off.

I'll grab Pikmin 2 at least.

Didn't mention Wii Mini in the title, because well, I doubt most would buy it... unless you want a Wii without GC, 480p, and Wi-Fi support...

Whoops, I put all (and it probably meant all), but Punch-Out among others isn't on the Walmart page.

No Animal Crossing City Folk either.

pestul

Thanks.. now I won't find any of these games at my local walmarts or online. SMG / Zelda / Pikmin 2 already sold out on site lol..

Earliest I can go is Monday too.

I can't believe that is still $60 and NSMB Wii is still $64.99.
I mean I get that these are popular games but people seriously cant STILL be buying these consistently at $60 to justify the price, can they? Over all the other Nintendo Selects titles? Theyre like 3 and 4 years old.

I can't believe that is still $60 and NSMB Wii is still $64.99.

Nintendo doesn't lower prices very often, dude. I wouldn't be surprised if those games still sell enough to justify that price point, kind of like how the original Halo was full prices for ages.

Damn man. Should have withheld from buying an entirely new PS3 and went with something like this.

But, on the other hand, wont Wii U have Wii VC? May as well upgrade to Wii U eventually for myself. Such a tempting offer though

Soriku

Damn man. Should have withheld from buying an entirely new PS3 and went with something like this.

But, on the other hand, wont Wii U have Wii VC? May as well upgrade to Wii U eventually for myself. Such a tempting offer though

Wii U is backwards compatible with the Wii.

pestul

As said, you can price match at other retailers by showing them the Walmart page.

No stores around me honour that unless it is in stock.

EDIT: Then again, it might work with Walmart, since they often have these type of deals on games amassed in a giant bin.

NIGHT-

Off topic, but it's so damn weird that sunshine and luigis Mansion weren't re released on Wii with Wii controls

hatchx

Banned
Picking up Punch Out and Galaxy (lent my copy to a friend who lost it).

Nice price. Sickening how it's less than some eshop games, and only a bit more than SNES virtual console games.

Top Bottom