• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayturtles' April O'Neil (Megan Fox) set pics. She's a TV reporter again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

richiek posted these in the other thread and since we already had a couple before I figured we needed a new thread

yoga news channel..?

RbHqWEv.jpg

XJ7gq9H.jpg

will arnett:

rI5Xo3y.jpg

PVreSeK.jpg

Salsa

She looks okay. Jumpsuit's iconic if you're a fan of the cartoons but whatever, hardly the main issue here

I was rooting for Baxter Stockman's scientist April rather than News Reporter April but then again Megan Fox playing a scientist.. lol

Oh come on, you could have put her in SOMETHING yellow

honestly I bet it's there in some form, seems to be a specific thing where she's reporting on fucking yoga activities or something

Worrying about what April looks like is like worrying about what Sam would look like in the Transformer movies. I want to see the turtles.

I was rooting for Baxter Stockman's scientist April rather than News Reporter but then again Megan Fox playing a scientist.. lol

Exactly. A reporter is fine. Megan Fox isn't going to fool anyone as an assistant to a scientist.

"This is April O'Neil from the Highland Highschool Herald reporting for the gymnastics club..."

I realize she's like 30 or whetever, but what sort of field reporter dresses like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom