• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayturtles' April O'Neil (Megan Fox) set pics. She's a TV reporter again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They couldn't at least give her something unique to wear considering it's a movie and she's a character? She looks like every other woman jogging on a college campus.

Sanjuro

ibxJE3gOmwzKwp.gif

Ferrio

Banned
^Why you gotta do that son...

edit: both of you

They couldn't at least give her something unique to wear considering it's a movie and she's a character? She looks like every other woman jogging on a college campus.

She's holding a mic! What else do you want! :(

Sanjuro

I'm okay with this.

I'm just kind of deflecting the irrational hate for the film. With the new show, I'm pretty much happy with everything happening at the moment. The exposure the franchise is getting again is really nice.

Shaneus

She's allegedly had some work done. Comparisons between "then" and "now" photos seem to back up that rumor. I don't care, though. I still think she's a dime.
"Allegedly"? Bahahaha.

I'll only accept this if the turtles are banging her in exchange for hot scoops.

kate_mara_house_of_cards.jpg

Wait, she should have been cast as April!
This. Or Amy Adams circa Talladega Nights:
IyeTGZy.jpg

G2ZUbPv.jpg

MNa6MQZ.jpg

O7Bd6nO.jpg

Does that sassy, sharp, witty reporter-type thing really well, too. Just look at her as Amelia Earhart in Night at the Museum 2. Basically would just have to play that same character again.

That's the worst thing I've ever seen. There's 4 dudes out there right now who have to look themselves in the mirror every day after doing that.

This is already turning out horrible.

Who's the stupid little boy who the story revolves around because I know this is going to be just a Transformers template.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Looks like a lot of women are dressed like that around her. Probably reporting on some yoga class or some shit.

Sanjuro

There still isn't enough praise for the casting of Will Arnett as Vernon.

vAoS6RL.jpg

This is already turning out horrible.

Who's the stupid little boy who the story revolves around because I know this is going to be just a Transformers template.

...you mean April O'Neil?

I think that's the point. From the set pics I can see more women in work out clothes, so my guess is that she had to cover a news story abruptly while working out/ jogging.

Sean

Banned
Annie Wersching (Renee Walker from 24) should've been April O'Neil.

annie-wersching-fhm-photoshoot-09_640_aa.jpg

She's already a readhead, just put her in a yellow jumpsuit or whatever and that's all.

way more

Does that sassy, sharp, witty reporter-type thing really well, too. Just look at her as Amelia Earhart in Night at the Museum 2. Basically would just have to play that same character again.

Was April O'niel ever sassy or witty? She was basically The Mom for them.

She looks like a soccer mom with giant cans and that's all she was. She was no Lois Lane.

There still isn't enough praise for the casting of Will Arnett as Vernon.

vAoS6RL.jpg

...you mean April O'Neil?

Does that mean there is going to be a Velma?

Sanjuro

Depends on the version. In the comics, she is closer to a sister.

She looks like a soccer mom with giant cans and that's all she was. She was no Lois Lane.

Does that mean there is going to be a Velma?

Irma! No idea, but would be fun.

Salsa

she was very much the lois lane character

there was no much implication because it's a cartoon show, but she was meant to be attractive for sure. Mikey was all over that

comic book version is the one that's really not meant to be that type of character at all

I hope we get the most insane movie possible with aliens and all that jazz, because at least it'll be different than the same origin story we've seen ten times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom