• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayturtles' April O'Neil (Megan Fox) set pics. She's a TV reporter again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiko

Banned
Honestly, how does one function in the real world with this type of mentality?

Ask April.

vkjVgzk.png

Reiko

Banned
That's all I require. One scene to establish the yellow clothing. Obviously wearing an all-yellow jumpsuit at all times would be a little ridiculous for a live-action movie.

That scene was seriously out of place. With the exception of April being a reporter, the movie story was based on the comic instead.

way more

"This is April O'Neil from the Highland Highschool Herald reporting for the gymnastics club..."

I realize she's like 30 or whetever, but what sort of field reporter dresses like that?

This isn't The World Report with Dan Rather. Shit is on the streets now, it's digital, it's in the Cloud.

This new O'Neil speaks to my reality, the web, Facebook, and ass, sweet sweet ass.

She is very attractive but I don't think I would mentally cast her as the April O'Neil type character. Maybe she will do a good job, more than likely it will be ok at best.

BY2K

Membero Americo
It looks like Megan Fox playing any random news reporter.

At least give her something yellow to wear for fuck sake.

GavinGT

Banned
I'll only accept this if the turtles are banging her in exchange for hot scoops.

kate_mara_house_of_cards.jpg

Wait, she should have been cast as April!

I'm getting some odd Olivia Wilde vibes from the third pic down (The quoted one)... I'm not entirely sure why... Anyone else see what I'm talking about?

HoJu

did Will Arnett take John Tuturro's place as the funny and eccentric human male in a Michael Bay production?
what is J.T. going to do now?!

GQman2121

Banned
I thought Daisy Betts would have been a good choice. But Bay is as shallow as his movies, so he casts a women who shit all over him a few years ago just because....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom