• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony will showcase 40+ games at E3

I knew E3 was about dem games for Sony, but gotdamn that's a lot of games.

The legends are true! We’ll once again be livestreaming E3 worldwide over four gut-busting day during the videogame-iest time of the year. The live E3 broadcast (available in nine languages!) begins this Monday, June 10th at 5:30pm Pacific/8:30pm Eastern with the PlayStation E3 2013 Press Conference, the most exciting (and most Tweeted-about) event on the PlayStation calendar.

Then, starting Tuesday, June 11th at noon Pacific Time, we’ll kick off three days of our PlayStation LiveCast show featuring gameplay demos and developer interviews for zillions of upcoming PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games. Expect to see Beyond: Two Souls from Quantic Dream, Destiny from Bungie, DriveClub from Evolution Studios, The Evil Within from Tango GameWorks, Gran Turismo 6 from Polyphony Digital, inFAMOUS: Second Son from Sucker Punch Productions, Killzone: Shadow Fall and Killzone Mercenary from Guerrilla Games, The Last of Us from Naughty Dog, Tearaway from Media Molecule, Wolfenstein: The New Order from MachineGames and many, many more. All told, we’re planning to showcase more than 40 games across PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/playstation-at-e3-2013-watch-it-live-starting-monday/

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
All Move games.

ReaperXL7

Thats kind of interest since I read that there was supposed to be something like 30-35 games for Vita on the show floor. I dont think I will be able to hold all these games just for one of the three platforms!

More like 25 PS4, 13PSV and 2PS3

Wat?

We already know like 10+ PS3 games they will be showcasing there.

Also for anyone who misunderstood: this isn't about the Live Conference. They are mostly talking about the post conference coverage that they will do for 3 days. So they ain't talkin aboot shizzle reels.

RussellXV

Half of the PS3 games are probably on the PS4 as well. The big thing for Vita will be the ability to play PS4 games through remote play.

VanWinkle

I mean, we DO all realize they aren't talking about the press conference, right? They're talking about the livecast they're doing over three days the day after the conference. They did it last year, too.

Desperate Sony is best Sony.

Here's hoping some RPGs end up on that list. There's only so many "guided experiences" a man can take.

Kyon

Banned
What was that about Sony not showing anything?

yGMksbl.gif

Queen of 1st Party/Exclusives

Top Bottom