• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm the proud owner of a new PS4

TheMan

I know second son is coming out next friday (and i'll be getting it), but what is the one game that i MUST play today? I don't have any yet. If it's downloadable that's all the better.

I know second son is coming out next friday (and i'll be getting it), but what is the one game that i MUST play today? I don't have any yet. If it's downloadable that's all the better.
I can't think of many. Maybe Resogun.

Just wait for infamous.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Resogun, AC:4 is the next best game on the system imo, tho obviously that's a multiplat

Resogun is immensely satisfying and fun to play, and I say that as someone who doesn't usually get much of a buzz from arcade games.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Resogun is one of my favorite launch games ever. And I didn't even think I would like it! Make sure to get PS+, too. The free games each month have been good at worst. Most have been great.

Resogun is the closest thing to a must play game on PS4. It was fun but after I got the platinum I haven't really gone back.

Buckle up and wait for MGS and Infamous. Then be prepared to wait again.

KingJ2002

Nothing really... the PS4 has a lot of B rated titles out right now with nothing truly amazing. I recommend just trying things on PSN out and soaking in the next gen difference until infamous arrives.

Knack is worth atleast a rental, if you like old school 3d platformer/brawlers.

AC4/BF4 are both awesome.

Warframe is free, and awesome.

Get PS+ and every PS+ game.

If you like sports... NBA/Madden/FIFA are all good.

Need for Speed Rivals is good. Strider is awesome. Lego Marvel Super Heroes is dope.

m@cross

Probably Resogun or maybe try out War Thunder

S¡mon

Banned
I didn't like the previous Assassin's Creed games, but I had a blast with Assassin's Creed 4!

If you don't have it yet, also get PS+. :)

Also, try the Free 2 Play games:

- Blacklight: Retribution
- DC Universe Online
- Pinball Arcade
- War Thunder
- Zen Pinball
- Warframe

You can download free demos for:

- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- The LEGO Movie Videogame
- FIFA 14
- Trine 2: Complete Store (this one is especially great in 3D!)

So, I'd say there is enough to at least try out. ;)

Top Bottom