• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm the proud owner of a new PS4

Resogun is the only one I'd consider a must play right now.
Resogun is pretty fun, so I agree.
I couldn't disagree more.
What don't you like about them?
(in your opinion)

Why is everyone who makes these list counting in plants vs zombies? Lol, I mean I can't. It's a mobile game that really isn't all that must play for the Xbox One neither should it be $30 AND neither should even be apart of any list considering there are indie games for cheaper that are still more fun to play than that. Come on.
(in your opinion)

Pretty crazy post lmfao - Is this real life? Also, PvZ:GW a mobile game?? Have you seen it?

Skeleton

Banned
I got mine last week and I am loving Knack. Does this make me a bad person

Also been playing
Awesomenauts: Assemble!
Outlast
Killzone
Dead Nation

Looking forward to Infamous and MGS next week!

WOOOOO!

My PSN: Drubbed

I've started becoming addicted to DCUO of all things. Honestly I have no remorse for any of my purchases - Madden 25, AC4, KZ:SF, TR:DE, CoD:G, BF4, Injustice, Trine 2, or Knack. I've enjoyed each of them in their own way.

Even games that score in the 70s and 80s are fun. It doesn't have to be an award nominated/winning AAA game to be enjoyable. You just have to be careful which titles you spend full retail on. :)

frostyxc

I'm the proud owner of a Siberian tiger. I didn't know it was stuffed at the time of purchase, so that was kind of a letdown. Three stars!

Ric Flair

Banned
Black Flag is a pretty solid game if you missed the last-gen iteration on consoles or the PC version. NBA 2k is my favorite game thus far, outside all that bullshit they never addressed or tried to fix. Heads up if you get 2k, if you have a smartphone I highly recommend getting the 2k app (its free). Its a good way to get a few extra thousand vc bucks each day without having to pay for them.

cheststrongwell

my cake, fuck off
Just bought mine yesterday. The only games I'm interested in are games I already have on PC, so I'm playing the waiting game for now. Pretty slick machine.

Also, didn't see a $10 code in the box. Is that deal over?

AC4 is great.

Outlast is ok. Resogun is alright. Battlefield 4 is mostly fixed, but just not that great of a game.

Those are really all of the games that I would recommend right now. Do you like basketball? I hear 2K14 is supposed to be pretty good if you can get past the microtransaction bs.

-Amon-

Mostly single player games i'd say AC4 and Tomb raider, if you did not already played them on last gen machines.

Multyplayer games, i'm enjoying BF4 a lot. The OT is full of people complaying so maybe it's me, watch out :)

Downlodable, non AAA games, Resogun is must, dead nation is a good port of a last gen game.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Warframe! It's free to play, and if you don't like it, you don't have to pay a cent. Also, it's awesome.

Replicant

Never thought I'd say this considering how much I HATE AC3 but AC4: Black Flag is actually fun.

As for small-bit games, Resogun, Don't Starve, and Outlast are good too.

Top Bottom