• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E3 is right around the corner and of course what you'll be eating during/before conferences is nice point of discussion. So what snacks/meals will you be scarfing down as you watch the biggest gaming event of the year?

For breakfast before Microsoft's presser, I'll probably order some good ol' pancakes from iHop. Haven't had some in a while.

BlueberryCannoliPancake2.png

During EA's conference I'll likely have one of these babies:
0007066208729_500X500.jpg

Somewhere around the End of Ubi's and beginning of Sony's Conference, I'll probably grab some General Tso's chicken and rice from the chinese place right by my house.

As for Nintendo's events, I'll prob just have some cereal in the morning and my usual for dinner.

McDougles

I'm manning the virtual "newsdesk" for E3 where I write, so it's gonna be all frozen pizzas and carrots/apples/water for the week.

Courage

3 McGriddles, 2 Cheesy Gordita Crunches, 7 small coleslaws from KFC (these will be distributed throughout the day as snacks), a large mac and cheese from KFC, 1 5 layer burrito, 2 large Baja Blasts, 40 chicken nuggets, chili from Wendys and fries from Wendys.

StoopKid

3 McGriddles, 2 Cheesy Gordita Crunches, 7 small coleslaws from KFC (these will be distributed throughout the day as snacks), a large mac and cheese from KFC, 1 5 layer burrito, 2 large Baja Blasts, 40 chicken nuggets, chili from Wendys and fries from Wendys.

My man !

Don't know about food yet but if my new stout glasses had arrived today, I would've chosen stout as my beer of choice. Since they might not arrive on time, might go pick me up some nice summer beer like Allagash White or Summerfest.

wat

nbthedude

I don't generally snack but when I do you can't beat fresh broccoli, baby carrots and cauliflower with a big container of Sabra red pepper hummus. Second place tie between tortillas chips and fresh guacamole and wasabi soy almonds.

. I used to eat it when I was.young but now I find most junk food fucking disgusting. Overly salty bullshit, stale angel food cake bullshit, etc.

SFenton

I'll be at work, so probably a peanut butter sandwich, grapes, water, and maybe some almonds.

Just call me GAF's resident exotic cuisine dude.

Psyae

image1.jpg

During E3, me and my friends get together and hang out in one of the guys' basement. Before going, I always pick up a party pack of soft tacos (for myself only) and it lasts me the entire day. I get a McFlurry right before Sony's conference too. Mmmmmmmmmmm

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
cDU5HZ3.jpg

Post your dinner, cause it's not better than mine.

gorfyako

Banned
Taco Bell will be selling the Quesarrito starting Monday, so I think I'll be getting one of those (and some other Taco Bell bullshit) for the Sony conference. Before that, probably just regular foodstuff. Water, maybe some HiBall Energy Drinks, tuna, eggs, etc.

cEeiwC2.png

All I need.

Agreed. This is the most shameless about fanboyism you can get this entire year. Fufill the stereotypes. Get a bag full of Spicy Nacho Doritos, a couple of Dews in every possible flavor, and maybe some Hot Pockets if you need protien. You should feel ashamed if anybody walks into the room while you're in full E3 binge mode.

Hawk269

Just coffee during the MS press conference, then will make some food after. For the later events, might just have some leftovers and since my wife will be home, she will make something for dinner.

jetsetrez

I will have a 12 pack of Dr Pepper, and maybe call in Chinese Monday and pizza Tuesday. :D Wish there were a closer Taco Bell or something so I could make it more ridiculous.

MARNEY

I don't generally snack but when I do you can't beat fresh broccoli, baby carrots and cauliflower with a big container of Sabra red pepper hummus. Second place tie between tortillas chips and fresh guacamole and wasabi soy almonds.

. I used to eat it when I was.young but now I find most junk food fucking disgusting. Overly salty bullshit, stale angel food cake bullshit, etc.

sJJB3fZ.jpg

You're welcome..

chrono01

I don't generally snack throughout the day, but I might grab a coffee/donut from Tim Hortons on the morning of the 10th [for Nintendo's Direct Event].

As for Sony, since it's close to dinner, I'll probably purchase an order of Sukiyaki Beef from EDO Japan.

3k8_IXZoh_SEEwow.jpg

Since I'll be at the convention on Wednesday and Thursday I usually just bring a few pb&j sandwiches to eat. I don't like the food that's available at the convention and its pricey.

Cutebrute

I live in the US Central time zone, so Doritos and beer for the MS show, pizza for UbiSoft and EA conferences, and more beer and maybe some Jack Daniels for Sony's event. I'll probably have a lone piece of bread to go with Nintendo's digital event.

My friends and I sometimes go overboard when it comes to e3, so we'll see how it goes.

If you microwave pizza rolls and then toss them into a toaster oven they end up super crunchy and insanely good. I'll probably end up eating this.

I'm gonna order some shitty Chinese food (they're the only place that delivers). I'm going to drown it in soy sauce and sriracha until it tastes like something resembling Chinese food. #bakersfieldproblems

Such excite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom