• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccharla

Pringles. From the Ralph's down the street (minibar prices are too high). It's what I'm eating right now. Earlier I went to Umami Burger, which I would say is good but not as great as everyone says.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
cEeiwC2.png

All I need.

I was hoping that something like this would have been the first post. Close enough.

Jigorath

Banned
I'll probably head over to Wingstop and pick some boneless garlic parmesan wings.

Mmmm my mouth is watering already.

Regiruler

For the Nintendo presser, since it's lunchtime for me, I'm doing hamburgers, sweet tea, and some gusher blunts. Undecided on whether or not I'll do anything for the monday conferences.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN

Dear god... That looks like something I bought out of Iceland (cheap UK supermarket) and promptly threw up one time when I was unemployed and low on funds.

As for my e3, it starts with MS' presser, which will start at 1:30 am local time. I probably won't do a lot of eating until morning. Maybe I'll have one of these.

And a can of this.

I'll probably get some nice pastry for my breakfast, which I'll eat during Sony's presser.
Oh, and I'll crack open a can of this if they announce/show project beast.

For the record, Irn Bru is impossible to find in Japan. A relative brought me some, which I save for special occasions.

Going to be with a whole group of guys writing from our virtual desks for the four days of E3. All I know is that someone is going to have to cover for me between Ubisoft and Sony's as I am going to get some Wendy's and or some Taco Casa (Tuscaloosa Gaffers?)

Throughout all the other days? Probably Spicy Chicken Sliders, Pretzel's with Hummus, Water, Coffee and maybe a pizza or two, depending on how much of said first pizza is consumed.

M5jLVqZ.jpg

- 6 bags rice cakes (Sour Cream Onion,Ketchup,Dill)
- Code Red,White Storm & Purple MTN Dew
- 24 Pack Diet Coke
- Fruit cup salad
- flat bread egg / sausage / cheese break sandwhich
- mini toaster pancakes
- Croissants
- pizza pockets deluxe & pepporoni
- Chicken Chunks w/ plum sauce
- Tater Tots
- Orange Juice
- Strawberry Brisk Juice Thing

Thats it.

oti

Banned
Breakfast:
20130929-268003-starbucks-pumpkin-spice-latte-medium-shot.jpg

Lunch:
Robertos_California_Burrito_Banner_1.jpg

Or
giordanos01.jpg

Dinner:
innout_veggieburgers.jpg

Go big
*heavily breathing*
or go home

I think I just gained a few kilos.

I remember having to cover E3 from home as part of a news team. Let me tell you, some of us were practically running on RedBull. And I don't drink that stuff or coffee. Now try to cover Sony at 3am.

Ostinatto

Chilean Beef Sandwich "Churrasco Italiano" (avocado,tomato and mayonnaise) from Fuente Suiza.
ibu4dGpgOdUrCq.jpg

Natural Chocolate Icecream from "Emporio la Rosa"
ibyZqULeF7wjkV.png

bryt

I'll be eating a ton of egg whites, boiled chicken and broccoli. Maybe a protein shake or two. On that clean bulk. Oh, and lots of water.

Somewhere around the End of Ubi's and beginning of Sony's Conference, I'll probably grab some General Tso's chicken and rice from the chinese place right by my house.

I want to move to SoCal just for all of the events :( Anime Expo, Comic Con, and of course E3. NorCal has nothing, well sometimes San Jose has some stuff. I know Fanime just happened a couple of weeks ago.

I'll be at home and my Summer classes start on the first day of E3, so I'll miss MS and EA's conferences and I probably won't eat breakfast. I'll probably get a burger for lunch while watching Ubi's conference. Then, for dinner and Sony's presser, I want to get some popcorn... And pizza.

I'll be working from home. So for Microsoft just gonna crush a wheel from Panago. I'm going to the theatre for Sony's so probably some popcorn

Yaoibot

Why not eat something healthy? Even a 10 oz. striploin and vegetables is healthier tham 90% of the absolute shit listed on these pages. Probably costs less too. Throw in a baked potato if you want to make it a party.

Why not eat something healthy? Even a 10 oz. striploin and vegetables is healthier tham 90% of the absolute shit listed on these pages. Probably costs less too. Throw in a baked potato if you want to make it a party.

This is like the mother fuckin catalina wine mixer. One doesn't simply eat healthy.

KHlover

Banned
Because why not? I think everyone here exactly knows how unhealthy that food is without you being a judgemental asshole about it.

OT: My E3 snack will be some crisps for Nintendo's presentation. That's it.

Rest of the presentations are in the middle of the night for me, so I can't watch them (damn you, exams!)

Why not go jogging instead of watching E3?

GamerJM

Banned
I don't think I've ever actually eaten during an E3 presentation, and I eat while I'm doing other things quite a bit. I'm usually just completely glued to my computer screen.

Magician

Neo Member
Since it's late evening when it happens here in Greece, I plan on having some Greek olives, cheese and red wine. If however, someone comes over then it will be chips, beers and whiskey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom