• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJRS_1993

sJJB3fZ.jpg

You're welcome..

Thanks man.
We all thought it. You had the spine to make it.
Genuinely appreciate it.

Hatchtag

Banned
Probably gonna go with Marco's Pizza during daytime Monday, after Microsoft's E3 but probably shortly before EA's, and then maybe fry some chicken strips right before Sony's.
Ninty's early on Tuesday, so I don't think I'll need to worry about food for the digital event. But I might fry myself some more chicken strips for the Smash tourney.

CLBridges

Seeing as how I am currently unemployed, I will be watching every second of coverage. So, food/snack-wise, probably some trail-mix, pistachios and gotta have some Ben & Jerry's cause I love ice cream.

Pizza from Papa John's, a metric shit ton of fries from Five Guys, two or three buckets of boneless fried chicken from KFC and/or Extra Crispy Tenders, boxes of burgers from White Castle, I'm going to bust out the dutch oven and deep fry several candy bars, make some home-made Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes, and have enough Dr Pepper on hand to subdue a horse.

I should probably mention that all of this is for my roommates and I. We plan on shutting ourselves in for all four days (outside of the sony theater press conference). Our hype train is obviously fueled with salt, fat, and MSG.

EDIT: I'll also mention there's this fantastic chinese takeout nearby, so we'll probably get an ungodly amount of beef chow mein and whatever else will probably kill us before E3 is over. :V

I'm gonna order some shitty Chinese food (they're the only place that delivers). I'm going to drown it in soy sauce and sriracha until it tastes like something resembling Chinese food. #bakersfieldproblems

Such excite.

GrubHub might fix your problem.

They used to sponser the RT podcast--I don't know if it works anymore but go to www.grubhub.com/roosterteeth and use code "podcast." If it still works it'll give you $5 off.

Pennywise

As always: the best potatoe chips in the world. If you are ever in Germany, try these:

AAMQkIT.jpg

I'm going with these badboys for Sony and I'm gonna order a Pizza, just in time for EA.
Or just make some selfmade meatballs (aka Frikadellen/Buletten).

I9SJ7qI.jpg

Koobion

I've never understood snacking, but it's probably because I have debilitating OCD and can't permit the possibility of food particles getting on my couch, or mouse/keyboard. If I got my hands messy from the food, it'd be impossible for me to enjoy the conference until I thoroughly washed them. I always had issues with this, but after I had cancer, it became extreme.

ANYWAY - water and Trident Layers Blueberry gum will be my only real snack, lol.

Sorry for the sadness -.-

Derpcrawler

I will be eating as usual, 250-300 gram of whole grain spaghetti and 400-500 gram of chicken breast with some vegetables and asparagus.

Hatchtag

Banned

Good catch. I've always abbreviated like that without meaning any connotation to it, and have been trying to stop doing so since joining NeoGAF. Guess I finally accidentally slipped up. I'll edit it regardless, though. Hopefully nothing comes of it, and my apologies in advance if anything does. Sorry about that.

El-Suave

As always: the best potatoe chips in the world. If you are ever in Germany, try these:
p_chipsfunnyfrisch_vorderseite_59.jpg

Two years ago I'd have agreed, but they're not the most iPad friendly food. It'll be Pizza for me this year, or I'll head to Burger King before or after the EA conference.

Derpcrawler

Is that before or after you iron your pleated Dockers?

Microsoft conf is like at 1AM my local time, expecting it to last 2 hours tops, so going to sleep at 3AM to wake up at 10AM. Need to get those 7 hours of rest, brah. Will watch others on gametrailers next day, no time for ironing.

Also not wearing Dockers.

Sasaki

Neo Member
My guests and I are going to be extremely lazy and just order some Papa John's. Let the food come to us I say!

Breakfast: 2 egg omelet with ham, cheddar cheese and onions served over crispy hashbrowns with a side of fruit and a glass of orange juice.
Lunch: A grilled roast beef sandwich with a homemade dipping sauce and fresh cut french fries with an ice cold soda.
Dinner: A beautiful New York Strip steak, cooked medium rare, cut in the shape of a PlayStation logo. Served with a baked potato and a side salad.

I'll probably just pick up a crave case from White Castle and eat that for all three meals.

Sasaki

Neo Member
Breakfast: 2 egg omelet with ham, cheddar cheese and onions served over crispy hashbrowns with a side of fruit and a glass of orange juice.
Lunch: A grilled roast beef sandwich with a homemade dipping sauce and fresh cut french fries with an ice cold soda.
Dinner: A beautiful New York Strip steak, cooked medium rare, cut in the shape of a PlayStation logo. Served with a baked potato and a side salad.

I'll probably just pick up a crave case from White Castle and eat that for all three meals.

I cry every time someone mentions White Castle, the worst reason why living in So Cal is no White Castle :'(

Some American snacks for MS/EA's conference. Their event starts at midnight here, so I'm not going to take anything too heavy.

Ubisoft's event start at around early-morning/breakfast, so I'll go for some french toast with tea, starting the morning.

For Playstation, not sure yet, depends on how filled I am after Ubi's breakfast. Maybe Pockies with some Tommy Lee Jones coffee. Then a bento for Nintendo's digital event.

Probably get some Doritos and Coke Zero, then probably order up a pizza and some wings for Sony's event. Damn Monday's are when I'm supposed to Workout, but fuck it it's E3 Baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom