• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some Playstation Experience games and developers announced

Today, I’m happy to reveal some of the games and developers you can expect to see at PlayStation Experience — but this is just the start. We’re gearing up for announcements, panels, booths, merchandise, and playable games from these major game studios:

z8CJCfZ.jpg

kiLiqkl.png

cross these publishers and developers, you’ll encounter hundreds of titles to play over the course of the weekend. We can also confirm you’ll be playing the following games before they’re released (though there will be plenty more on the way).
Battlefield: Hardline
Big Fest
Bloodborne
DC Universe Online — War of the Light Part II and Legends PvE Co-Op Missions
Destiny Expansion 1: The Dark Below
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Dying Light
Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series
Grim Fandango
Helldivers
Journey (PS4)
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Mortal Kombat X
PlanetSide 2
Tales from the Borderlands
Tearaway Unfolded
The Order: 1886
The Tomorrow Children
The Witness
The Unfinished Swan (PS4)
Until Dawn

Of course, as the name of this event implies, there will also be exclusive “PlayStation experiences” only available to attendees. PS4 virtual reality prototype Project Morpheus will make its hands-on (eyes-on?) debut at a stateside consumer event, and we’ll want you all to try out the future of gaming and give us your feedback.

We also have something super special planned for No Man’s Sky. I can’t say much, but let’s say that Saturday night should be memorable for those who can attend PlayStation Experience.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/30/playstation-experience-games-developers-announced/

Guerrilla is there and they don't mention anything about KZ:SF DLC..So....

Spineker

Banned
Here's a bold prediction: This will herald in an era of strong pre launch support for playable demos for Sony's first party games, starting with Bloodborne.

I see Naughty Dog there.

SSM and Sucker Punch too; I assume MM is Tearaway but it could be their big project.

No Sony Bend?:(
Edit: Sad Diego have done other stuff, Modnation Vita is an example.
Double edit: Mostly collaborations outside of MLB as I thought, but Modnation Vita was just them.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
FUCK WHERE IS KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS

KOJIMAAAAAAA.gif

AngryMoth

Wow I hadn't been paying attention but sounds like this is gonna be a big deal. Naughty Dog!

Also Sucker Punch? Do they have a second team?

Jesus, this is like Sonycon.

I wonder if this will be an annual thing now, or whether they simply need to spread out their announcements due to sheer quantity.

Percy

Banned
Guess that's where Game of Thrones is getting it's first showing. Looks like the guys saying it'd be unveiled this year rather than released were on the money.

Hype for Grim Fandango and Helldivers.

Spiegel

Square is showing Lara Croft, most likely

The others are hype worthy, though. Wonder if Capcom has anything to show beyond the 3 PS4 games they've announced so far

Shinji Hashimoto is not going to attend to show Lara Croft.

Type-0 is guaranteed and FFXV is likely.

MM are listed above and Tearaway PS4 is listed.

I expect that means we might see their project.

Bend's absence is weird though, Golden Abyss came out in February 2012 and was finished in late 2011 (it came out in Japan).

Over 2 years with nothing announced/released!?

Hexa

Call me skeptical but they say

We’re gearing up for announcements, panels, booths, merchandise, and playable games from these major game studios:

So that's what I would expect from Sucker Punch, Guerrilla, and SSM. I mean, no way in hell Sucker Punch will be able to reveal a new game so quickly. They're not big enough to work on multiple games at once. And thus that could easily apply to all the other developers on that list.

Super interested in what's up with No Man's Sky though. Beta begins immediately?

Uncharted 4 and Grim Fandango will ding dang do for me thanks.

That developer list really does need more Studio Japan though.

Loudninja

Call me skeptical but they say "We’re gearing up for announcements, panels, booths, merchandise, and playable games from these major game studios", so that's what I would expect from Sucker Punch, Guerrilla, and SSM. I mean, no way in hell Sucker Punch will be able to reveal a new game so quickly. They're not big enough to work on multiple games at once. And thus that could easily apply to all the other developers on that list.
GG and SSM I don't agreed with.

Sure SSM could be there for Journey and The Unfinished Swan ,but I just dont find that likely.

Top Bottom