• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some Playstation Experience games and developers announced

Aww no Sega/Atlus or Konami?
Oh well, the rest of the other studios will be enough.

The real question is:
Will the Vita get any acknowledgement?

EDIT: Keyword: some, gdi I have some selective attention haha

Xando

A bunch of indie studios are also showing up.

kiLiqkl.png

http://www.playstation.com/en-us/campaigns/2014/playstation-experience/

No Q and Hello Games :(

Harmen

Call me skeptical but they say

So that's what I would expect from Sucker Punch, Guerrilla, and SSM. I mean, no way in hell Sucker Punch will be able to reveal a new game so quickly. They're not big enough to work on multiple games at once. And thus that could easily apply to all the other developers on that list.

Super interested in what's up with No Man's Sky though. Beta begins immediately?

Whilst that is true, it would make no sense to me for one of those studios to hype old stuff. Maybe they do very brief teaser or announce a new DLC or something. But my bet is that at the very least one of these studios is going to show/tease something big. Especially GG and SSM have had quite some time to put something together.

When Bend's ready, they'll show it don't worry.

If it isn't by E3 that's worrying; that would be nearly 3 years since they finished work on U:GA.

It was before this release....

"This event that we're gonna hold; this is pretty unprecedented," Rohde said during the latest PlayStation Blogcast. "This is an event for the fans, and I am so incredibly geeked about it. We're gonna show you a bunch of stuff that maybe we shouldn't show you yet."
Today 10:22 PM

Thanks!

Mifune

Mehmber
This is gonna be like Spaceland days of old, isn't it, where we get blurry pics off movie screens. I really hope they drop a bunch of trailers online for folks who aren't attending.

_Ryo_

Does NO MANS SKY being in the paragraph about VR imply there's going to be a VR version of the game... if so, god damn. AMAZING>

Spiegel

If it isn't by E3 that's worrying; that would be nearly 3 years since they finished work on U:GA.

Thanks!

3 and a half years actually

End of 2011 - Mid 2015

It's been almost 3 years since U:GA already.

But they supposedly started working on an Uncharted sequel for Vita in 2012 and then Sony moved them on a new IP for PS4, so the silence is understandable.

Top Bottom