• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some Playstation Experience games and developers announced

DevilFox

Ohoh Level 5 what are you up to.
It's probably nothing.

Yeah probably nothing :D

Probably something :p

You reminded me this masterpiece-gif

seinfeelde3l70p.gif

wmlk

The NicoNico stream with Akihiro Hino of Level 5 is likely just there to commemorate WKC being free on PS+ for the month.

Honestly, the PS4 game that they were talking about 1.5 years ago was likely Wonder Flick.

The NicoNico stream with Akihiro Hino of Level 5 is likely just there to commemorate WKC being free on PS+ for the month.

Honestly, the PS4 game that they were talking about 1.5 years ago was likely Wonder Flick.

Pretty much.

They won't announce a new PS4 major project on a NicoNico stream.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Well, there's still that PS4 remaster of Beyond. I imagine someone else is handling the port, though.

Still, I'm giving up on that Remaster. It's been too long since any hint of it came to light.

Still, I'm giving up on that Remaster. It's been too long since any hint of it came to light.

Wouldn't be surprised if the performance of stuff like Sleeping Dogs Remaster (and MCC) are making Sony reconsider whatever plans they might have had for Ascension/Beyond PS4.

TLoU:R was successful, but that was a new IP with immense critical acclaim that gave the game strong post-launch legs, and was discussed a lot well into mid-2014, due to Left Behind, etc.

Wouldn't be surprised if they decided to do it properly, for a 6-game Kratos Collection, and a Heavy Rain/Beyond two-game collection.

this may have been answered already, but does anyone know what time the opening keynote is? They haven't released much info on that and what it may entail. Knowing Sony, it may be later in the day but it'll be nice to confirm

Top Bottom