• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Margot Robbie is your Harley Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

New thread for new news and all that.

margot-robbie-harley-quinn-slice.jpg

A few weeks ago, we reported that Will Smith, Tom Hardy, and Margot Robbie (The Wolf of Wall Street) was close to signing on to Suicide Squad, a film director David Ayer describes as “The Dirty Dozen with supervillains.” Hot on the heels of learning that Jared Leto is being courted to play The Joker, we have now learned from sources that Robbie will play Harley Quinn. For those who don’t know the character, she was introduced in Batman: The Animated Series as the Joker’s girlfriend/henchwoman, and has gone on to become a popular rogue/anti-hero in her own right. This will be the first time the character has ever been portrayed on the big screen.

Source

oatmeal

Banned
Oh God...that scene where she wouldn't let Leo bang her in Wolf of Wall Street was so fucking hot.

I just went from six to midnight thinking about it.

Will Smith being in another superhero movie is more exciting than this imo.

I'm interested to see Will Smith play a dastardly villain for the first time ever (as far as I can remember).

I'm expecting Tom Cruise Collateral levels of good, cause I got tired of Smith's schtick a while back.

Sheroking

But Ryan Gosling isn't necessarily attached. And honestly I don't imagine Gosling will want to be attached, either.

Gosling is as attached as Will Smith ever was. Those two, and Tom Hardy, were all part of the same report. No updates since.

Tell me that doesn't sound like they want Smith for Tiger, Gosling for Deadshot and Hardy for Deathstroke?

Gosling is as attached as Will Smith ever was. Those two, and Tom Hardy, were all part of the same report. No updates since.

Tell me that doesn't sound like they want Smith for Tiger, Gosling for Deadshot and Hardy for Deathstroke?

There's no way they get all three, c'mon. I can't even imagine they're TRYING for all three. Those names, in contention for a Suicide Squad movie? Those are all names that up for the same role.

Gosling's probably out.
Hardy's already done this DC dance once.
Smith needs the kick in the career, honestly.

If Smith is close, he's going to be the lead. And if he's going to be the lead, that means he's probably going to be Deadshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom