• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Margot Robbie is your Harley Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead

well not really...yet
Imagine if this movie is actually compromised of a team of A-List villains, busting the DC universe wide fucking open

ReiGun

Oh hey. Look what two actors recently wrapped a production together.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2381941/?mode=desktop

Big Willie Style about to make Deadshot an A List character.

Believe.

Imagine if this movie is actually compromised of a team of A-List villains, busting the DC universe wide fucking open
That would actually be kind of lame, since part of the fun of Suicide Squad is seeing who defies Waller and gets blown up. They aren't gonna kill of characters like Deathstroke and Black Manta, so a few C and D listers are needed.

Then they would be the Secret Society of Supervillains

Secret_Society_of_Super_Villains.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
Will Smith strikes me as Rick Flag more than anyone else in the Squad.

Margot Robbie has the look and isn't too shabby as an actor, as long as she spends time working on the voice.

Assault on Arkham remains the worst DC movie to date. If the Harley in this is anything like Assault on Arkham then I might just write off DC until the next reboot, frankly.

Seriously? I mean, the animation was pretty bad, especially when the games it was based off of had more detail and looked better than the movie, but outside of that it was pretty decent. If we're talking about DC movies altogether you have Catwoman, Steel, and a bunch of other movies that are just plain trash. If we're talking animated movies, a lot of what they did before they started everything under WB Premiere wasn't that great, and even early titles like Batman: Gotham Knight were pretty poor efforts.

Squire

Banned
You know? I forgot that she had a Jersey/Brooklyn accent in that so yeah, I think she'll pull it off.

It took me a second to remember myself, but yeah. I'm not from Jersey so that colors my opinion, but at the time I saw the movie, I didn't realize she was Australian.

The accent could be half the reason they went after her. (Obviously she's also very attractive and yeah, she just did a movie with Will, too.)

ryan299

So I was reading a wrestling report about the Rock not being able to wrestle at mania next year bc of promotion of Fast 7 but also he was filming other films as well as Shazam. I found that weird cuz Shazam isn't coming out until 2019.

Also odd that the Rock has been attached to the movie for a couple of years and we still have 5 until its out. Maybe he's in SS?

So I was reading a wrestling report about the Rock not being able to wrestle at mania next year bc of promotion of Fast 7 but also he was filming other films as well as Shazam. I found that weird cuz Shazam isn't coming out until 2019.

Also odd that the Rock has been attached to the movie for a couple of years and we still have 5 until its out. Maybe he's in SS?
As Black Adam? No way

ReiGun

Yeah... it seems statements like this are always said about any pretty girl. Her acting is pretty good.

Personally I think her looks fit better for Poison Ivy.

http://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/margot-robbie-at-the-duke-of-cambridge-celebrates-the-royal-marsden-in-windsor_1.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Speaking of, they should cast Ivy so we can get the OTP up in here.

[IMG]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8exo9VYLT1rnuh3ro1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom