• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Margot Robbie is your Harley Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Good choice. Then again, it's not official until the studio confirms it, so I'll wait for that before I deem this as 110% true.

Abraxas

Gosling is as attached as Will Smith ever was. Those two, and Tom Hardy, were all part of the same report. No updates since.

Tell me that doesn't sound like they want Smith for Tiger, Gosling for Deadshot and Hardy for Deathstroke?

Jesus christ if that was the cast...

one of the best things about the success of the avangers is the amount of money it made for RDJ. Now almost every young hollywood actor whats their slice of the pie.

Maddocks

Hope Will Smith doesn't get casted, I don't trust him anymore.

like the other news and she will kill it as harley.

Gleethor

I always figured Smith would be Black Manta in SS (who has been on the team before) and that he'd be back to lend some star power for Aquaman later on.

Like i wrote in the other thread. Yay, Harley will indeed be in the movie. Thank god that supposed team lineup without Harley was wrong.

Also i´d be fine if they just did an adaption of Assault on Arkham, but without Batman.

Sheroking

There's no way they get all three, c'mon. I can't even imagine they're TRYING for all three. Those names, in contention for a Suicide Squad movie? Those are all names that up for the same role.

Knowing how studios are, they're not all up for the same role. This absolutely stunk like a studio-leak trying to secure a dream cast for their B-tier superhero film.

Whether they get them all doesn't really matter, I expect they were all chased for different roles.

Nah. Smith as Deadshot. Deadshot and Harley flirting. Joker (Leto) getting pissed. Luthor (Eisenberg) pulling strings.

Between Batman v. Superman and Suicide Squad, I'd think you'd have some pretty solid world-building done by the time we get to Justice League.

Knowing how studios are, they're not all up for the same role.

That doesn't really make any sense. Suicide Squad doesn't have the sort of budget to afford all three actors in three separate roles, I'm pretty sure. Plus neither of those three actors are likely going to join a superhero movie without being the lead at this point in their careers.

So if those three names came up, they likely came up for the same role: Deadshot

Gleethor

Nah. Smith as Deadshot. Deadshot and Harley flirting. Joker (Leto) getting pissed. Luthor (Eisenberg) pulling strings.

Between Batman v. Superman and Suicide Squad, I'd think you'd have some pretty solid world-building done by the time we get to Justice League.

I'll take Smith as anyone honestly. Hopefully Joker does some string pulling of his own, I have a feeling he and (obviously) lex won't be on the titular team but are maybe locked up in the same place at the start of the film.

Good to see Harley is in the movie, figured she would be as that will get plenty of butts in seats on its own. Guess that (sort of?) deconfirms the rumored lineup.

I'll take Smith as anyone honestly. Hopefully Joker does some string pulling of his own, I have a feeling he and (obviously) lex won't be on the titular team but are maybe locked up in the same place at the start of the film.

Yeah, I think both Luthor and Joker are going to be minor roles (or cameos) at best. They're definitely not part of the team.

BLACKLAC

Perfect choice.
But, he alread is Static Shock.

Jaden Smith for Aqua Lad!

im1508Xs3YiF9.GIF

This movie is shaping up to be my most anticipated movie from DC.

Tom Hardy, Will Smith and now Margot Robbie. Not to mention David Ayer has directed some great movies (Training Day, End of Watch)

BadAss2961

While that is the team with Harley on it, the Nu52 stuff isn't that hot. Better off hunting down the old John Ostrander SS run.
The New 52 Squad starts out pretty strong with the torture scene. I wouldn't mind seeing the movie jump right into it like that.

The way they meet Waller and she demands them to kill a stadium full of people was pretty cool too.

Sheroking

That doesn't really make any sense. Suicide Squad doesn't have the sort of budget to afford all three actors in three separate roles, I'm pretty sure. Plus neither of those three actors are likely going to join a superhero movie without being the lead at this point in their careers.

So if those three names came up, they likely came up for the same role: Deadshot

Okay.

I think there's every reason to believe otherwise, but we'll see.

The fact he posted a pic of shitass Juggalo Harley is not a good sign.

Hopefully that is not the Harley she's playing.

(Of course it is)

ReiGun

Geoff Johns just uploaded a picture of Harley on Instagram.

http://instagram.com/p/vNXbCZrIbs/?modal=true

He also uploaded a picture of Manta and Freeze. I'm not familiar with the line up and many of dc's characters. Just seeing this on twitter.

The first guy is actually Captain Cold.

I figured he might be hinting at a potential lineup for the Suicide Squad, but then he just posted Sinestro. Who is definitely not going to be in this movie. So he's either just being random or hinting at something else entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom