• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive for PC spotted on Amazon.fr

Holykael1

Banned
Well, that's awesome actually. Sunset Overdrive is a game I would like to try out without having to buy a console for it.

Didn't Insomniac already say no plans currently for a PC version? At least the Dev that comments here on GAF said that.

As for SO, I'd rather have it for PS4, but PC would be great too.

RawNuts

Forza Horizon 2 is amazing; having it on PC as well would be incredible, especially with mod support.

EDIT: Although this looks like just a simple screw-up.

As if there was any doubt for sunset overdrive. FH2 is a bit of a surprise though. I'd imagine Quantum Break will eventually go to PC as well given the likely high budget.

Chris R

If this is true I'd be happy. One less box to buy for awesome games, and I'd get to experience the online stuff in FH2 since I wasn't going to buy Gold when I grabbed an Xbone this time next year.

Chris1

If it does happen, it won't be until at least next fall not like 2 months after the xb1 launch... I think it's safe to say this is a mistake

Also FH1 didn't make it to PC so I really doubt 2 will.

Silky

Banned
I wonder why this specific Amazon listing is using early screenshots for SO instead of the usual PR shots?

Date de parution : 31 octobre 2014

OMG guys it's already out!

I can see this happening eventually, but I bet that page has been there for ages.

I really, really doubt Forza will come to the PC. SO, maybe, still a very low chance, but there is one. Forza though, that's like the dumb rumor that Gran Turismo once would go to the PC when Kaz said something vague in the past.

I'd like this. Games like Forza and SSO make the PS4 games look even worse by comparison, but I don't really want an X1. Rather get a PS4 as I know eventually it'll have some decent games.

BigDug13

It seems like this new CEO is very interested in unifying the experience across devices. He probably couldn't care less about "exclusives vs. PS4" and cares more about "providing Microsoft product owners with a wealth of experiences."

Just a guess though.

Jinaar

Just passed Sunset Overdrive moments ago. I would double dip for PC too. Even with the XBOX ONE version being as awesome as it was. Best game of this gen so far.

Denton

Forza Horizon 2 at 60fps sounds dreamlike. Dreamdreamdreamlike. Come on MS you know how dreamlike it would be. Let's do it.

Also, Oculus Rift. Fuck that would be awesome.

statham

I am one that doesn't think PC hurts Xbox sales too much, but highly doubt you see this in 1-2 months, if ever.

But with Windows 10 and crossbuy, it could be benefit both Xbox owners and PC owners, increase sales of software and turn a forum negative into a positive if people who bought them also get them on PC for free and vice versus.

Cool, I'd buy SO again. Forza though? Would MS really put that on PC? And if they did I think it'd be safe to assume that there's no reason to get an X1 if you have a PC

It seems like this new CEO is very interested in unifying the experience across devices. He probably couldn't care less about "exclusives vs. PS4" and cares more about "providing Microsoft product owners with a wealth of experiences."

Just a guess though.

Although I"m not holding my breath, an enactment of this hypothetical policy would guarantee that I'd dump money into a gaming pc before buying a ps4.

It's obviously a mistake, but the thought of Horizon 2 on pc makes me all wet xD

I mean: VR in Horizon.

V-fucking-R. Proper wheel support. Downsampling. No more LOD shenaningans.

I want to cry. xD

Top Bottom