• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive for PC spotted on Amazon.fr

SO may come to PC at some point, but this just seems too early. I bet it was just some amazon noob making a mistake.

But then again, how often does amazon accidentally list Killzone, MK8 or God of War for PC?

It's not like Microsoft first party games don't make it to PC. Microsoft has been releasing Lionhead's games on PC as their token Windows gaming support for years. That said, I'd be surprised if Forza makes it on there. As a third party developed game, SO wouldn't surprise me but I doubt it would be coming anytime soon.

Omega

Banned
Didn't Insomniac already say no plans currently for a PC version? At least the Dev that comments here on GAF said that.

As for SO, I'd rather have it for PS4, but PC would be great too.
no comment is essentially "yeah we're making one but we can't talk about it"

Otherwise a simple "No. there are no plans for an X version" would suffice

TomShoe

Banned
And the Xbox One loses another two exclusives. Disgusting. Why are we paying money for
Xbones
again? It's absolute trickery and
witchcraft
by Microsoft to make us pay for these
trojan horses
when they're just going to release all of their games on
uPlay
anyway. All that's left are the 12.5 year old
juveniles
playing
Cawwa Doody
and the aging decrepit
spoopy skeleton corpse
what was once called Halo that M
$$$
already sucked dry. Depressing. I hope
Mattrick
sells the Xbox business to some other
Lithuanian
company while the Xbox name still has some respect. There's no way this thing is getting any of my
welfare checks
, ever.

The age of Xbox is done.

This whole post is a joke

Derp

Would buy them both in a heartbeat.

I still don't believe it though. Does Amazon even have a good track record for these listings?

Thoraxes

"it's staying on xbox, promise"
so the insomniac employee lied to me on twitter?

damn son i gave him my money....and he spat in my face.

fiddy.gif
Insomniac has no plans for it, but that doesn't mean that MS couldn't hire someone else to do a port.

If Windows 10 actually gave crossbuy with Xbone games, I would upgrade in a heartbeat. I expect Overdrive to jump at some point, but not for quite a while.

Doesn't Forza 5 have a PC build that they've demoed at events in Windows?

Vein

Banned
You can bet yo bum if these don't sell target we will get PC releases. Why and the hell not lol? I'll definitely get Sunset and probably Forza too. Steam is gigantic. It can only help. I understand the delay and making consoles priority but when your game ain't selling then it's time to move on to greener pastures.

That being said IDK about now now. Seems likely in the next year or two.

GHG

If this happens...

1) I will be annoyed I got my xbox 1 pretty much just for Horizon 2

2) I will sell my xbox one in an mustang and buy the game for PC

It would make sense though if both games have struggled to sell well. But fucking hell, why would the xbox one even exist if they did this with most first party/exclusive games? Come home Microsoft and start making good shit for the PC again.

Everyone should be able to enjoy Sunset overdrive on any system. Its definitely the best "next-gen" new IP title to come out so far IMO.

If this happens...

1) I will be annoyed I got my xbox 1 pretty much just for Horizon 2

2) I will sell my xbox one in an mustang and buy the game for PC

It would make sense though if both games have struggled to sell well. But fucking hell, why would the xbox one even exist if they did this with most first party/exclusive games? Come home Microsoft and start making good shit for the PC again.
I mean, I guess that comment shows how there is a stockholm synrdom like effect with console exclusives. If they show up elsewhere it makes you not want that to occur...

If this turns out true, Xbox One's exclusive lineup is really worrying. And not to mention that there were some rumours stating that Halo MCC would come to PC as well.

statham

Everyone should be able to enjoy Sunset overdrive on any system. Its definitely the best "next-gen" new IP title to come out so far IMO.

Microsoft paid for it, let it do its job there first, but its definitely the best new gen game out there. Let it come to windows 10 a year later, hopefully cross-plat compatible.
If this turn out true, Xbox One's exclusive lineup is worrying And not to mention that there were some rumours stating that Halo MCC would come to PC as well.
I don't think they lose too much to PC, maybe on here, but not in general public IMO. And if they make it Win 10 only and cross plat, they win again.

vesvci

Banned
Yikes! So first Ryse and Dead Rising 3, and now FH2 and Sunset Overdrive. I wouldn't be surprised to see Halo:MCC hitting the PC as well.

Eh, and to think I got my XBO for exclusives...err.

GHG

Microsoft paid for it, let it do its job there first, but its definitely the best new gen game out there. Let it come to windows 10 a year later, hopefully cross-plat compatible.

It's not doing any sort of job on the xbox one though. It's not selling and it's clearly not a killer app. It's a niche title with roots in JSRF. And we all know how that game faired in terms of sales.

Insomniac will go out of business if they waited 10 years for it to try and sell. Especially considering it's highly unlikely Microsoft will even support the xbox one for more than another 5 years.

I don't think they lose too much to PC, maybe on here, but not in general public IMO. And if they make it Win 10 only and cross plat, they win again.

Why do you want less people to have an opportunity to play the game?

Not that I want to play it (I don't) but it is weird to see someone asking for the game to come out 10 years later or being OS exclusive.

GHG

Not that I want to play it (I don't) but it is weird to see someone asking for the game to come out 10 years later or being OS exclusive.

He clearly just wants the games to sell more xbox ones. He doesn't care about the publishers/devs. Why, I don't know.

Bessy67

Why do you expect a game that MS funded to appear on platforms other than Xbox?

Top Bottom