• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: First Screens From Telltale's Game of Thrones

Endless

1416162920-1.jpg

1416162920-2.jpg

1416162920-3.jpg

1416162920-5.jpg

1416162920-4.jpg

1416162920-6.jpg

1416162920-7.jpg

1416162920-8.jpg

Mrbob

Why is this game using TV character models for book events?

Also these pics don't seem to be a rumor. Looks like a Telltale game.

Looks like a Telltale game. So you meet these characters but it's not about them right? I don't see the point if it's just the same story again.

So this is more based on the TV series since they're using the likeness of the actors there? Is it going to be a new side story or something that was not covered in the show, but in the books?

Iksenpets

Banned
That's actually way more intersection with the show than I expected for this. I thought it would be much more disconnected from the show characters. Looks like practically everyone is going to end up making a cameo.

1416162920-5.jpg

I've watched every episode of this show, and have no idea who this is supposed to be.

I thiiiiink the dude on the left is supposed to be Ramsay Snow. Guy on the right I'm assuming is a game-only character.

I'm gonna confirm this rumor right now. Who else is making polygonal Game of Thrones people. If this is your big hoax, you have took much time, talent, and too little vision.

Bradach

I'm intrigued. I loved their walking dead and I'm very interested in game of thrones so I suppose I'll have to buy this when it's out.

I'll probably avoid any vita version though. TWD didn't run well on vita at all.

oti

Banned
Some of the characters look a bit odd, like "definitely not based on an actor"-ish but overall it looks good.

Pepboy

The art style seems off... but maybe it looks fine in motion. I really enjoyed the approach they took with The Wolf Among Us and even The Walking Dead. I guess they were both based on graphic novels, but I was hoping for something unique in this art style as well.

edit: I can't tell but it looks like the images have been compressed or something. Not sure if that's intended or not.

Top Bottom