• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Jump Festa 2015 Trailer

qY6umeB.gif

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
it only took 8 years for actual hd towns...

Holy crap that was a great trailer

Edit for those that missed: English voices were shown. More cities, a campfire with chairs/camping gear at night (my fav scene), and a really cool looking titan like figure with a missing eye closed out the trailer. Hope you all get to see it soon!

Wilsongt

Cindy? And she'll go by Cid?

I think the biggest thing is they have their English voice actors set. Looks like this game had been elevated from vaporware status and the last guardian is now wearing Duke nukem forever's crown.

Kasper

This trailer blows the other one out of the water. I'm definitely starting to get a lot more excited for XV! It's a weird feeling being this interested in Final Fantasy again after almost a decade of no good entries.

Cindy? And she'll go by Cid?

I think the biggest thing is they have their English voice actors set. Looks like this game had been elevated from vaporware status and the last guardian is now wearing Duke nukem forever's crown.

This shouldn't be surprising since they need the voice actors for the demo.

I wouldn't take this as evidence of the final game coming out any time soon though.

chadboban

Loved it. The music is amazing! Damn, Yoko be workin that piano!
Man this and Xenoblade X have the JRPG lover in me dying!

Top Bottom