• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Jump Festa 2015 Trailer

Famassu

If you show her picture to random ppl and ask them what she looks like, I will bet you 9 of 10 the answer won't be 'queen'
She does look like she could be modern day royalty, if you've ever seen any of the modern princesses. She does have an air of dignity & class around her.

dramatis

She does look like she could be modern day royalty, if you've ever seen any of the modern princesses. She does have an air of dignity & class around her.
"Stately and elegant" is something a lot of women look like. Doesn't give impression of royalty.

Modern royalty dresses mostly in plain clothes anyway, I don't think there is such a thing as "modern royalty look".

Famassu

"Stately and elegant" is something a lot of women look like. Doesn't give impression of royalty.

Modern royalty dresses mostly in plain clothes anyway, I don't think there is such a thing as "modern royalty look".
That was kind of my point. She looks like she could be modern royalty who don't necessarily look like royalty in a "she's clearly a princess!" way, which fits FFXV's modern day inspired world. She seems to have a pretty plain white dress, yet she sits up straight and at least I get a sense of an air of dignity off her. Maybe the first thing you think about isn't that she is a royalty if you are shown a picture of her without context, but when you know that she is ~something like that in FFXV's modern-ish world, then her looks & what little we have seen of her demeanour fit that role.

EDIT: I'll agree that nowadays there isn't a definitive look for modern royalty (other than wearing a crown/tiara/whatever), but I'd say modern royalty never look like hobos or anything and there is often a kind of common look that a lot of royalty adhere to, but yeah, that look is not exclusive to royalty, but one which a lot of non-royalty do also have nowadays.

I was actually referring to the 'multiple days dungeons' bit. I didn't hear him talking about that in the event.
http://youtu.be/an2mkdwZXY4?t=8m46s

That said, I notice that he did say that around TGS a day was 30 minutes long, so I was wrong about 60 minutes having been the length for a longer time.

Donrule01

Banned
qY6umeB.gif

Scheduling therapy asap.

Top Bottom