• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Jump Festa 2015 Trailer

Seriously Ignis' voice sounds like the kind of fake british accent that I would put on, shit cracks me up.

I love that music though

AdanVC

I GOT CHILLS! Oh my god the music! GOAT soundtrack confirmed! This looks so good it hurts! That ending was majestic and it's actual gameplay wich makes it even more amazing! Too bad it stills says that vague "in developtment" phrase... 2017 release then :'(

CSX

If noctis fighting giant beasts/monsters is a norm in this game, then the young kratos voice is gonna suit him :p

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Looking really nice, graphics looking great, acting seems a bit off since they didn't redo the lip sync yet but that'll most likely be fixed before release. Any info on what we'll be able to do inside the towns?

Shredderi

Oh it's looking good. SE is doing the rare thing of actually convincing me a little about this game. Can't burn myself by throwing myself blindly into the hype pit though. I'll say it's looking better than I expected. HD towns man... Can't say anything yet about how big or open those towns will be but hopefully they'll be big enough after all this time. The graphical fidelity on show here is really impressive.

KX3HWcA.gif

sn00zer

On voice acting
first we need a british guy...cuz this guy is smart...and we all know British people are smart, but make him cold....cuz he's smart...cold and British...but like super super British

Now we got this mechanic girl...y'know what type of females likes cars? SOUTHERN WOMAN....now we gotta make her super southern....like at any moment she could say "Darn tootin'"...wait ...scratch that...she ALWAYS says "Darn Tootin'"...completely ignore the soft southern accents most southern Americans have and just make it as southern as possible.... please use these DVDs as reference *throws every season of Beverly Hillbillies on the table

Dr. Kaos

Banned
This is going to be the new Final Fantasy 7. The game that saves Final Fantasy from mediocrity and brings in a new wave of non-rpg players, drawn in by the gorgeous graphics.

Rejoice! Rejoice! Ring the bells and let the street fill with song and dance! Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

Don't make me swallow my words, square!

thuway

I said this in the other thread, but the IQ is leaving a lot to be desired. I'm praying for the game to be in 1080p or to have some decent form of AA, but I'm probably stupid to do so.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Man, it does look more and more like Grand Theft Fantasy.

FluxWaveZ

That trailer made me way more interested in the game than I was before. I'm fine with the English VA, though Cid sounded a bit weird.

Top Bottom