• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop.com glitch: Buy Dying Light season pass ($20), full game for free [DEAD]

Soulflarz

Banned
Worked for a friend. I'm waiting on the basis no review copies gives me the strong impression it's going to hit $20 soon -if you get what I mean-, but if you were planning on buying it today it's a great deal.

JackEtc

Damn I'm actually up for one of these deals for once

Fuck I need to look up what this is about haha. Any quick impressions to sell me on it?

potam

Banned
Chances of Sony removing the full game from your account? I was going to wait for impressions/sale to pick up on PC, but I'll take the PS4 version for $20.

Does it include the Season Pass? If not, could I call GameStop and let them know that I didn't get the Season Pass like I was supposed to, and get the Pass for free?

Ah well, tried all kind of things, still can't enter.

I guess I'll wait when a Dying Light sale comes along to buy it. How's the game btw?

Just tried it out.

Downloading Dying Light. Asked me to choose whether to download Single Player or Multiplayer. Working so far. Download is uh...4 hours away. 6 hours away.

So uh..yeah.I have 2 download files active, one for 5.12 gigs, the other for 1.75. Guesisng these are the singleplayer components?

Ferrio

Banned
Just tried it, haven't sent me shit...did get this

"We are currently reviewing your order #. While this review may take up to 12 hours, our goal is to complete our review and release your order as quickly as possible. You do not need to take any action at this time. If we need additional information to process your order, one of our team members will reach out to you via email."

in all honesty im looking forward to the follow up thread where people are demanding refunds for their season passes because they did not actually want to buy season passes after their keys are revoked.

qxFs1.gif

Confirmed, just purchased right now, 1:12 AM CST.

Code is for the full game on PS4. Didn't have to wait for an email, just used the code they supplied on the order confirmation page.

$20 was my price point for this game, worked out nicely.

jamsy

Chances of Sony removing the full game from your account? I was going to wait for impressions/sale to pick up on PC, but I'll take the PS4 version for $20.

Almost none. I got in on a couple mistakes from PSN itself (got God of War for Vita for free and that Dynasty Warriors game for $5 a few months back). Nothing happened. So this is pretty safe.

Even at $20, I don't know if I want this game... especially if it fails and I get stuck with the season pass for a game I don't want.

What the fuck, I bought the DLC and still haven't gotten an email. I did through PayPal. Damn I always screw up with these things. smH

Top Bottom