• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop.com glitch: Buy Dying Light season pass ($20), full game for free [DEAD]

RedAssedApe

Banned
sounds like a guest account thing then. luckily i've ordered online from gamestop...for that once in a blue moon deal they have

Worked for me. Used GameStop app on iOS and redeemed via play station mobile app. Bad ass.

Also feel dirty but fuck it.

Edit: payed via PayPal if that matters

Flunkie

Banned
just tried it after signing in (figured if I get two copies, I'll give one to a friend for a total of $40) and there's an error on checkout now. it's dead

Marceles

Should look like this when your order goes through

KKzTer9.jpg

for the people who got it to work, when did you even place the order? i tried about ten minutes ago and didn't get anything.

edit: wtf, how come some people get the code on the confirmation page while others, like me, get a notice about waiting for an email?

According to CAG, it still works. I would say try to avoid PayPal, that seems to get the 'verify order' more often.
I paid with a gift card and got it instant.

demigod

The guys that aren't getting the codes, are you guys using paypal thru the bank or paypal's credit? Its probably the bank that's holding you up.

No email with the code, my order status says "open" and there is no code on the order details page. Gonna just assume that it didn't work for me. Not butthurt though, I took a gamble and got my ass handed to me. It happens.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
The guys that aren't getting the codes, are you guys using paypal thru the bank or paypal's credit? Its probably the bank that's holding you up.

Not using Paypal, but if it is the bank, by the time they are done reviewing or whatever the fuck, can gamestop change the code I'm supposed to get?

Worked for me, I used CC this time MasterCard/debit. I was also signed in. Looks like it's good to go! Thanks OP!

Now I have to sell that season pass...

Top Bottom