• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop.com glitch: Buy Dying Light season pass ($20), full game for free [DEAD]

What do u mean u cant enter? Its working fine for me, I even have the DLC pass in my cart .

No idea.

So want to buy it for my PS4 as well.

QvDiQXb.png

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Man, these things happen so fast. Not interested enough to try this myself, but it's very entertaining to watch.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
I purchased as a guest, and with CC, would that have mattered? I didn't get an order confirmation page on gamestop, it just said it would be emailed

RedAssedApe

Banned
Guys, Gamestop has stopped sending out the codes :3

They sent me an email saying my order was processed and the code was in my order history on the gamestop website not the email.

shouldn't matter. once you get the order confirmation page you should see a code printed. if not check your order history. by the time i got an e-mail confirmation from gamestop i had gotten an e-mail receipt from psn for redeeming it

Ferrio

Banned
shouldn't matter. once you get the order confirmation page you should see a code printed. if not check your order history. by the time i got an e-mail confirmation from gamestop i had gotten an e-mail receipt from psn for redeeming it

Nope, on the confirmation page

"Your Download Code:
Code unavailable until order review is complete. You will be notified via e-mail with further instructions."

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!

If I bought with a guest account on GS is there anyway I can see said order history on GS?

"Your Download Code:
Code unavailable until order review is complete. You will be notified via e-mail with further instructions."

This is what I had.

Flunkie

Banned

"Your Download Code:

almost the same here

"Links to your download codes and installation instructions will be sent in a separate email.

Thanks again for shopping at GameStop. "

and nothing in my recent orders

potam

Banned
Ugh...told myself I was gonna get it after I smoked if the deal was still up. Still not sure if I even want the game, plus I'm too broke to end up with a season pass for a game I don't own. :(

Top Bottom