• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$1,000 to beat you up (an offer i received).

pixelation

Next time on Criminal Minds

“What do ya got Rossi?”

“We got a skinny, little, scared dead-guy in a rented house. What kind of unsub would do this?”

“Couldn’t pay me $1000 to get beat to death like this”
Hahahahahahahaha! you got me legit laughing here!, but i ain't skinny though. I have an athletic bulild, and i am 5'11 so not that "little" hehe.
And this is a US based site. That's FBI jurisdiction. And I would tell the site's moderation team as well.
I will try and do this (contact the FBI), but how would the Mod team help?
OP, are you Mexican by chance?
Yes, why?
Went over my head too.

Dammit.
Hahaha!, i wasn't the only one!
The fuck. Report that shit to the police.
Will try and do!
Wait, you're getting 10 grand a fight?

Link us to your last one.
The fight was up on YT for a while but was taken down. It was in the US (northern Cali).
I'd report him to the authorities. people with such twisted fetishes are lost.
Yeah i will definitely do just that, anyone knows how to get in touch with the FBI?
🤑🤑🤑
lololol!!!, i can give him your info if you're interested hahahaha!

Instro

Sounds like the dude was going to wear your skin or some shit. Report to the police for sure, particularly since it sounds he knows who you are.

pixelation

Did Trump write to you
Nope, he is fat... but not that fat. Not orange and not as old... and no cotton candy hair either.
I'm just reminded of a Mr. Robot episode with the same circumstance as this.
Okey now i really gotta look it up!
particularly since it sounds he knows who you are.
Thanks now i will sleep with a knife under my mattress!
How is this old guy going to last 2 hours... He'd be the one on the floor.
That's if he wasn't planning on shooting me first or something!

FreeMufasa

OP, pardon me for asking, but are you black or some other non-white ethnicity? I just wonder if it was racially motivated somehow. Pretty damn crazy either way, I would've just replied, "Sorry I don't swing that way.:p"

Yeah "beating up guys like you" has me curious.

He was gonna kill you. Call the police, he's probably killed others

Brakke

Banned
I’m still baffled by the two hour window. Dude must be throwing some tai chi kinda slomo punches at his victims.

Alphahawk

I remember awhile ago there was an ebay auction where the prize was that he'd fly out and beat the winner up. I think that whole thing was satrical, but now I'm not so sure.

Also reminds me of Armin Meiwes

pixelation

Only issue I have is, could an offer like this really work on other people? You gotta be damn desparate to give up your dignity like that.
He said he had already done it to at least one person.
im saying he wouldn't be able to beat me up in 20 hrs,
Ahhh... you had me scared for a sec haha!
I’m still baffled by the two hour window. Dude must be throwing some tai chi kinda slomo punches at his victims.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!, well he is old so... his stamina must not be great and would be gassed from throwing punches and kicks in like... 5 minutes or less if he were to do it non-stop.

Wolfe

Besides the fact that if he did get someone to agree to this, and it actually was just him by himself with no guns or weapons and he legit did want to just beat someone up for 2 hours (who fucking knows). What's to keep the other guy from just beating the old dude up instead, taking the money and leaving without taking a single punch?

Ronin Ray

I hope this ends with a sting operation ran by the police. I want to know what kinda crazy shit this guy has waiting in the house .

EVEN if he was actually "only" going to do what he said, it IS 2 freaking hours of beating up without head protection. You're a boxer so you obviously know more about it than me, but can't you easily die with a hit in the wrong place if you're not wearing protection?

Anyway, the end result is you'd probably die anyway.

Did he specify if you were able to wear headgear? Cause two hours like a sparring match would likely draw some blood of you didn't fight back but wouldn't seriously injure you at all. Assuming he didn't go full hog the whole time.

Also there's definitely a subsect of ppl that are attracted to wrestling/dominance so I could see the gear being a actual plus if he was that kind of....person

Why rent a house "for privacy" instead of doing it at his place? Because he was going to kill you and bury your ass in that rental houses backyard.

Wish I knew what the messages said but that's a definite no. Two hours and in a house? Lmfao.

Homie was about to take your life in a fucked up way.

Top Bottom