• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
10007640866_031699bc36_o.png

10007636406_543ca2646a_o.png

midhras

So... my stupidity landed me in dire straits. I have to rebuild my entire Fallout 3 installation from scratch. Thank heavens I can still launch most of my saves. I'm going to rebuild everything using Mod Organizer this time around, which has a lot more versatility than Nexus Mod Manager it seems. But for now (for novelty's sake) I give you a totally unmodded Fallout 3 shot (with my ENB/SweetFX suite of course):

10009327376_c31b34f09e_o.png

legacyzero

Banned
So... my stupidity landed me in dire straits. I have to rebuild my entire Fallout 3 installation from scratch. Thank heavens I can still launch most of my saves. I'm going to rebuild everything using Mod Organizer this time around, which has a lot more versatility than Nexus Mod Manager it seems. But for now (for novelty's sake) I give you a totally unmodded Fallout 3 shot (with my ENB/SweetFX suite of course):

10009327376_c31b34f09e_o.png

Stop stealing my Fallout 3 thunder!!!!!

:p

BONKERS

I'm quite enjoying the game for some reason. It's fairly a classic MMO formula but it feels great.

It's unfortunately what they had to resort to after FFXIV 1.0.

Less new things and experimental ideas (which some were great in 1.0. But it was mostly poorly implemented) for more safe betting proven ideas.

Also: Good God Shadow Warrior looks good. That's using the same engine as Hard Reset Right?

Seyavesh

Did someone say Fallout pictures?! Awwwww yeah!

Also, does anyone know what causes the ENB's AO feature to create this like... striped effect on lighting? It's really screwing with my shots that I wanna take. You can see it all over the second shot.

9zw.png

Azw.png

Edit: Ah! Outerra. I remember the demos videos for that. I didn't realize there was a demo available. Nice!

Yeah the demo is limited to a truck though. For $15 you get full access and I believe you also get the game that they are currently creating... Access a few more official vehicles, boats, mod add ons that you can find on the official forums. Lots of customization options like graphics, terrain, grass, weather, time and fog. Engine supports land deformation and the amazing part is that you can enter longitude and latitude of a real world place and the game creates an in game land mass based on its real world location. It's still work in progress, they are adding clouds soon and lights need to be implemented. Also vehicles handling needs some tweaking.

Yeah the demo is limited to a truck though. For $15 you get full access and I believe you also get the game that they are currently creating... Access a few more official vehicles, boats, mod add ons that you can find on the official forums. Lots of customization options like graphics, terrain, grass, weather, time and fog. Engine supports land deformation and the amazing part is that you can enter longitude and latitude of a real world place and the game creates an in game land mass based on its real world location. It's still work in progress, they are adding clouds soon and lights need to be implemented. Also vehicles need some configuration.

Yeah I just tried it out. What an amazing experience. Bethesda needs to get on this or gtfo.

Yeah I just tried it out. What an amazing experience. Bethesda needs to get on this or gtfo.

Modders are looking into creating flight simulators and military games similar to that of ARMA. The engine is built to be direct competition to several different genres. The PC community of GAF needs to support the team behind this.

Wanny

It's unfortunately what they had to resort to after FFXIV 1.0.

Less new things and experimental ideas (which some were great in 1.0. But it was mostly poorly implemented) for more safe betting proven ideas.

Also: Good God Shadow Warrior looks good. That's using the same engine as Hard Reset Right?

Yea but at least it now feels great. I played 1.0 and it was awfully boring.

Spazznid

That thread is causing me physical pain....

same. Some people should just let those more Knowledgeable speak. If anyone knows a lot about 4K it's going to be the people who use it daily. Anyways, in anticipation of BF4, here are some BF3 shots I just took.

10021663696_38e93bb643_o.png

10021607284_744ecd3522_o.png

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Been playing through Skyward Sword in Dolphin, so I figured I'd post a couple of shots. I've been keeping a blog of my shots here

1824kci.jpg

skywardn0uan.jpg

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Been playing through Skyward Sword in Dolphin, so I figured I'd post a couple of shots. I've been keeping a blog of my shots here

http://abload.de/img/1824kci.jpg[img]
[img]http://abload.de/img/skywardn0uan.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

How are the motion plus controls?

I've got a generic motion plus and it works like booty so I plan to get an official one and wanted to know if the controls were normally good in Dolphin.

I'm planning on either buying a remote with motion plus built in or just buying an official motion plus adapter, assuming the controls with an official one with Dolphin work well.

KHlover

Banned
How are the motion plus controls?

I've got a generic motion plus and it works like booty so I plan to get an official one and wanted to know if the controls were normally good in Dolphin.

I'm planning on either buying a remote with motion plus built in or just buying an official motion plus adapter, assuming the controls with an official one with Dolphin work well.

Should you decide to buy the Motion Plus Adapter I'd recommend you not to remove the silicon protector. I've had the same inaccuracies as many people who used the adapter as opposed to the integrated WM+, but after I put the Adapter back into the silicon protection they were gone. Without the protector in place the Adapter has some room to wiggle around (even when locked), which I suspect has an impact on the accuracy of the sensor.

Of course I have no real proof of this, but it's still something to take into consideration.

Top Bottom