• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

kqgaming

Banned
9565447747_2ac3f27359_o.jpg

9568236726_4c93ba0443_o.jpg

Spazznid

9826529435_50ed444cee_o.jpg

9826500014_0666d9a5b2_o.jpg

sorry for spamming , i'm done for today

That was four posts in a row, most allowed is three.

Great shots, by the way.

I'd love to know about this Registry edit to allow for custom AR in Tomb Raider, I need an excuse to play it again (like my 43rd time)

Parsnip

This wasn't really a particularly great shot or anything, but I had to take it because of the broken bonfire pose. Stretching before battle!

ibxRvbq062btna.png

izAYJh72CchqI.png

Blizzard

Banned
Awesome zone. Looks peaceful.
Except when giant crabs want to split you in half.

Have you tried attacking their weak spot for massive damage? :p Nice shots.

I wish my games could look like bisharp resize on screen. I love that clean look. D:

Great shots, by the way.

I'd love to know about this Registry edit to allow for custom AR in Tomb Raider, I need an excuse to play it again (like my 43rd time)
The OP says no more than three of the same game, if I'm understanding correctly (and the person in question had three silent hill and one tomb raider). Unless I'm bad at math!

BONKERS

Oh haha I realize now that I worded that wrong. Lemme edit that.

Yea but at least it now feels great. I played 1.0 and it was awfully boring.

Yeah the whole package of 1.0 wasn't very cohesive. Once they started patching it though it got better and better. Though personally I spent 99% of my time crafting and gathering. Just because I enjoyed it so much. I haven't been able to play 2.0 yet outside of beta but I hope Crafting and gathering is just as involved, enjoyable and better.

BONKERS

ib0q9r0Fg8VaQs.png

I wonder if it would be possible to use something like Texmod to mod in higher quality normal maps for certain objects in this game.

kqgaming

Banned

Great shots, by the way.

the custom AR using the regedit is simple

go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider\graphics

look for Fullscreenwidth + fullscreenhight

create any res you want then do the math Width / height x 10000

for the shots i posted it was 5120/1440x1000 = 35555

so the AR is 35:5 , put 355 in decimal and you're done

All of these Silent Hill shots are awesome. You should share that ENB and grain removal. Great first game choice.

enjoy
http://www.4shared.com/rar/O5taaBw1/SILENT_HILL__MOD_NONOISE.html

You're after my own heart, aren't you? I mean, it's only Homecoming, but you had me at sexy evil nurses and obscure scenery!

Keep em comin!

thanx man

BONKERS

Man, BF4 really needs some proper AA.

4k Downsampled with FXAA still leaves some really glaring stuff in there.

Is that all they are supporting? FXAA? If so that just sucks. But at the same time not like BF3's MSAA was anything great..

I wouldn't be surprised though. Considering they are only targeting 1280x720p60 on PS4/XBOne. Doesn't leave much room to put effort into a high quality AA solution (Though i'm sure they could use SMAA 4x probably)

Top Bottom