• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
t0beMAD.gif
UcipkwF.gif

POTN June 12, 2014
Konex still has it in him, after all these years...

+================+
49SlbNK.png

qiaCLTG.png
San Antonio SPURS (62-20) vs.
OxbJhNE.png
Miami HEAT (54-28)
Matchup previews: (SBnation), (Bleacher Report), (Grantland)

Game 1 in San Antonio: SPURS 110 - 95 HEAT, A/C's breakin', Tiago sweatin', Bron is crampin', Heysuz be forever stylin'
Game 2 in San Antonio: HEAT wins by 2 pts, If YOU SMELLLLLLL!!!, LOL Manu, Bron goes NOPE, Ray Ray Pass-fake then 3., TP clutch 3, Bosh slam, Tim dunkin', LOL Manu 2.0
Game 3 in Miami: Spurs annihilates Heat.
Game 4 in Miami: See Game 3., Sugar K, A SPECTACULAR MOVE BY TIAGO SPLITTER, Leonard put back, DAT O:
Game 5* in San Antonio: Sunday, June 15, 8 p.m. ET, ABC
Game 6* in Miami: Tuesday, June 17, 9 p.m. ET, ABC
Game 7* in San Antonio: Friday, June 20, 9 p.m. ET, ABC

2013 NBA Finals in review

*Will be updated throughout the playoffs.
** Lotsa thanks to SunhiLegend for providing us with GIFs. (Tip: Awesome post history)
***Upon further googling apparently KD and Lil B #BasedGod has a beef against one another.
**** Bonus gifs, SpikeSMH, Swaggy P laugh
***** Kenny Smith #Dead
****** A lot of captions were stolen from reddit.
+ Chuck E Churros 1, 2, 3
BlL8C37.png
WqedUdA.png

++ She wants the D look
+++ Great tweets from Daryl Morrey
++++ Timmy GIF collection
+++++ Dr. J smelt BS, Chickas of the draft 1 and 2. Simmon's rxn on Cavs goin 1st

^ Jason Terry Said WHAT?
^^ Credits to @_marcus_ of twitter for providing us with great gifs

Post of the night archive is here.

Cse

Banned
So sick of the Heat. Plus, I like Spurs....use to watch Duncan play when he attended Wake Forest.

ampere

San Antonio has home court this year. I say them in 7... but I'm not that confident about it. The Heat are still so good.

Hope Parker is feeling OK, need all the starters healthy for this showdown.

The Spurs are going to get it done this year. Last year they were the better team until the last 12 seconds of the 4th quarter in game 6. They overcame OKC aka their worst matchup with 3 blown-out victories. I expect game 1 to be an onslaught by the Spurs and they will close the series in 5.

I'm still salty over Ray Allen's corner 3 from last year's Finals. I just want Miami taken out!

Spurs in 4
one can dream...

How''s that young star on the Spurs playing in this year 's playoffs ?

He is supposed to be the future of the Spurs If I remember correctly.

Kawhi had the play of the game last night, strip/block that sealed the deal.

I think he really needs to make an impact this series.
I'm afraid Ray Allen and the more experienced supporting cast are going to play well enough to have a positive impact this series.

I haven't watch much of the Spurs these playoffs so not sure how they are playing ,but
Lebron has been playing really well IMO.

I want the Spurs to win, just cause Ducan doesn't get enough recognition as of the best players .

Yes, but the problem is he hasn't repeated as back to back champion. One thing that hurts his impressive resume among the greats.
Larry Bird never repeated. That didn't affect his legacy and it won't affect Timmy's either. I think it's more impressive that he's been able to play for championships over such a long period of time.

Larry Bird never repeated. That didn't affect his legacy and it won't affect Timmy's either. I think it's more impressive that he's been able to play for championships over such a long period of time.

Agreed, but most of the greatest big man have. It is sad because Tim Duncan could have actually 5-peated. From 2003-2007, and of course could have won last year and this year too. :(

Still greatest PF ever.

The Heat will win, how anyone can deny this is beyond me. It's like debating whether or not the Earth will keep spinning tomorrow. For as long as we live on this green world, the Miami Heat will always win.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
A friend of mine was talking about NBA finally seeing some "parity" when the playoffs started. Haha.. ahahah... AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

I don't know which team I hate more of the two honestly. I feel I definitely have more respect for Pop and Timmy D though *shrugs* Whoever wins, we lose. Whoever loses... we lose. Such is the state of the NBA.

OKC would be going for their second chip right now if they didn't over pay Ibaka and kept Harden. The poor fools.

Exokell

Banned
Blah blah blah hate Miami blah blah. Don't hate mofos, appreciate. LBJ is one of the greatest. I bet ur assess were gonna be hating on mj if u knew he was a huge asshole outside of basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom