• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

DD

DRIVECLUB20150411162.jpg

a9eDRIVECLUB20150411162.jpg

DRIVECLUB20150411163.jpg

I know that lots of Gaffers hate post-processing effects, but I think ZombiU's visuals are underrated (as is the game itself, media-wise). As a whole, it just looks fantastic to me.
Agree, this game have some great graphics moments, and sadly a underrated game in all the departments. I going to take more shots for the thread.

lefox360

Banned
Rolling Thunder
screenshot-original3djuov.png
lol, wut? This reminds me a Halo Wars level.

These are the oldest saved pics I have from this game.

ib16CaZm2pK01O.jpg

i0ib37mau2rPO.jpg

ibiy3lrBr4QWig.jpg
is this some bullshit photo mode bullshotery on top the real raw screens, or is the game as close to this this clean look? If so I regain a respect for the makers, its super prestine, bloodbourne is a f***g joke in comparison, and even Driveclub seems a bit muddy besides this level of IQ.

DD

lol, wut? This reminds me a Halo Wars level.

is this some bullshit photo mode bullshotery on top the real raw screens, or is the game as close to this this clean look? If so I regain a respect for the makers, its super prestine, bloodbourne is a f***g joke in comparison, and even Driveclub seems a bit muddy besides this level of IQ.

Nah, the game is really gorgeous. I took some screens to compare gameplay and photomode. Unfortunately they're compressed.

Gameplay:
4feinFAMOUSSecondSon201.jpg

Photomode:
273inFAMOUSSecondSon201.jpg

Gameplay:
981inFAMOUSSecondSon201.jpg

Photomode:
12inFAMOUSSecondSon201.jpg

Nah, the game is really gorgeous. I took some screens to compare gameplay and photomode. Unfortunately they're compressed.

Gameplay:
4feinFAMOUSSecondSon201.jpg

Photomode:
273inFAMOUSSecondSon201.jpg

Gameplay:
981inFAMOUSSecondSon201.jpg

Photomode:
12inFAMOUSSecondSon201.jpg

Nice! Thank you. So InFamous SS looks the same in game and in Photomode, great job from Sucker Punch.

DD

f99inFAMOUSSecondSon201.jpg

e85inFAMOUSSecondSon201.jpg

1cfinFAMOUSSecondSon201.jpg

Nice! Thank you. So InFamous SS looks the same in game and in Photomode, great job from Sucker Punch.

Basically yes, but you can add extra effects with the photomode, like filters, mess with the DOF, adjust the FOV, move the camera for a striking angle, etc.

There are filters and effects you can add, but in terms of image quality, no trickery or touch ups in photomode. The game is that amazing in real time. It's a moving, playing bullshot.

Top Bottom